You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mrbeerchips

My friend received Email about Alpha test and I didn't.

23 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
9 posts
562 battles

I recommended this game to him, and we play BW together. Now, he was lucky.  I think there is still plenty of time before Beta test,because new alpha testers are still needed by them.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I think there is still plenty of time before Beta test,because new alpha testers are still needed by them.

Sherlock Holmes! :teethhappy:

Welcome to the cant play corner!:honoring:

#AlphaOrRiot

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

My friend said the alpha test server is like ghost town. He have to wait 2 mins for one game. .....

You probably wouldn't want to mention stuff in Alpha Server.....:hiding:

And regarding to your post, well then you need the god old mighty KaZanova Senpai to promote more people :honoring:

Edited by Alvin1020

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I recommended this game to him, and we play BW together. Now, he was lucky.  I think there is still plenty of time before Beta test,because new alpha testers are still needed by them.

Can I kill him or rather "Dismember" him?!?!:playing:

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

welcome to the cant play corner brother, let us all sit in the dark and cry till Wargaming give beta (which gonna be a long timmmme)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

We have lots of Fog Battleship Mental Models and Kantai Waifus in this corner so all is not lost.

ah bout that~ except we didn't shot anything here yet, not even smoke

Super Tester
2,725 posts

My co-commander in my clan played BW also, and he hates me when he checks his mail and nothing. So yea..... he still hates.

My friend said the alpha test server is like ghost town. He have to wait 2 mins for one game. .....

Tell him to play the other mode.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:izmena:

*Hammers F5*

My F5 broke...

Right click and refresh

Right click and refresh

Right click and refresh

Beta Tester
4 posts
139 battles

Welp. I got into Alpha 5 days before a Weekend beta started and now Im still considered a BETA TESTER in the Forums even though I play Alpha Test. GG WG.

Alpha Tester
35 posts
2,400 battles

Welp. I got into Alpha 5 days before a Weekend beta started and now Im still considered a BETA TESTER in the Forums even though I play Alpha Test. GG WG.

YOU should contact ironguard.

167 posts
776 battles

HI,

You should contact IronGuard or me via Forum PM and we will ask the details that are required for the verification process.

However, CBT is starting soon and will be more fun with more players to test out the game.

Cheers,

LiquidSnake.