Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rotten_Pumpkin

Clans

27 comments in this topic

40 posts
3,531 battles

You must be invited from an eligible person from the clan... such as CO or deputy CO. Or recruiter.. line officer cannot recruit into clan

Cheers

​well that explains why I cant find anything about it.

thank you for the reply:honoring:

68 posts
3,836 battles

You must be invited from an eligible person from the clan... such as CO or deputy CO. Or recruiter.. line officer cannot recruit into clan

Cheers

So, in order for a random person to join a clan , it's performance in random battles must be spectacular or overall performance is good to get recruited into one?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

So, in order for a random person to join a clan , it's performance in random battles must be spectacular or overall performance is good to get recruited into one?

depends on the clan, some have lose recruitment policy, while some clans are "must meet such and such requirements", and some, like my clan MEGA is invite only

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

it depends. Some clan doesnt take stats into account too much. Those clan cares about your attitude

Less ranting = more potential

Im not a fan of clan much since im avg player and i dont like weighting a big responsibility. And my stats will just drag the clan's stats

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Regarding the addition of clans. how does one go about joining a clan? out of curiosity :hmm:

Click your IGN in port > click Clans

You should be able to search for clan and apply. But as they said, it's the clan management's decision to accept you or not with various reasons.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Depends on the clan. Some are serious some are casual. 

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

btw, isn't it about time to open a Clan Diplomacy Sub-Forum? Kek :trollface: 

Seconded, a clan sub-forum is required given they are now implemented in game.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

I asked IJN_Atago about that a couple of days ago and said that it was in the works, so should be out soonish.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

And as slave Leader i have to create clan thread..

what is clan diplomacy?

Sign in to follow this