Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RalphTheTheatreCat

Adrenaline rush reload calculator

27 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

Once again I am not the author and this is a really good tool if you want to see how adrenaline rush will benefit you.  I tried it with the Nassau  and it shows a 4 second reduction time for mains (22.2 to 18.206 seconds) and a 1.5 second reduction in secondaries (8.6 to 7.1 seconds)

Created by McGlowsticks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PgHk7hXWkpsisRLe-5-9GDw15HkPz79zU1neFaPxkv8/edit#gid=0

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,292 battles

AR doesn't work with secondaries. They said they'll add it in the future but in this patch, AR has no effect on secondaries. AR is nice though.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

nice one.

i love this new skill. i used it on battleship and planning to use it on cruisers too. like beflast and atago. of all of the reworked skill, this one is my favorite.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

I tried it on Atlanta and didn't really notice a difference. So either it's not working as intended or I've misunderstood it's function

I think you wont see too much benefit in a ship with high ROF and low HP.  You need high HP and low ROF.  its a wasted skill on the Atlanta that is already a paper armoured machine gun, only gaining a maximum .9 of a second gain at lowest health whilst an equivalent tier Bb can gain up to 8 seconds reload reduction. (IE: Nagato).
Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

556 posts
8,197 battles

I think you wont see too much benefit in a ship with high ROF and low HP.  You need high HP and low ROF.  its a wasted skill on the Atlanta that is already a paper armoured machine gun, only gaining a maximum .9 of a second gain at lowest health whilst an equivalent tier Bb can gain up to 8 seconds reload reduction. (IE: Nagato).

So it's primarily aimed towards Battleship users then?

43 posts
6,031 battles

Basically this skill effect reload time by percentage, every ship will have equal proportion in reload time reduce (because it's percentage).

But only suitable by some ship (not die too fast) or player has good intention to evade/hide.

Edited by TSilverwing

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

So it's primarily aimed towards Battleship users then?

uh no, its usefull for ship that can still used their weapon even at low HP e.g:

RN crusier: because smokes

DD: shima,gearing, fletcher and other DD

Cruiser with heal: atago, graf spee and tier 9 and above cruisers

Edited by yansuki

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

EM remains a constant .7% while AR advantage is only really noticeable when you are in real trouble.

The real kicker is you need to decide if you want a German BB that will eat things alive close quarters but burn or one that wont burn as much but not be as good close quarters

You could have PM, AR, BFT, MFT for  a ten point burning brawler?

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

1. Put AR on Yamato equipped with Reload Module
  2. Tell enemy to shoot exclusively at you
  3. Get 21s main battery reload
  4. ???
  5. Profit

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Its second best new reworked skill

on DD, especialy the one that not mind contesting or being overly cautious with their HP

at 50% hp left, this skill give benefit of BFT and Torpedoes Expertise

2 - tier 3 skill for the cost of 2 points

freaking amazing

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,494 battles

Its second best new reworked skill

on DD, especialy the one that not mind contesting or being overly cautious with their HP

at 50% hp left, this skill give benefit of BFT and Torpedoes Expertise

2 - tier 3 skill for the cost of 2 points

freaking amazing

Yeah, some ships can really take advantage of it. Fletcher, for example: early game you contest caps until your hitpoints are low then you switch to stealth torping. She can get her reload timers into the high 60s - pretty scary. Shimakaze can see low 80s.
Edited by Unraveler

1,162 posts

My Bismarck setting

PT,PM

AR

SI

MFCS,CE

105k damage on the first game, vs yamato, kurfust, tirpitz

You dont need EM much since you can keep the gun stay on target even full port/starboard most of the time. SI still mandatory as I burn all 5 heals and tanking 2.4 million damage. BFT kinda useless since your alpha damage can suppress it way better.

Downside, you dead against a CV.

Gonna try more build with AR.

Super Tester
223 posts
3,340 battles

Just saying, happened to me on my Fletcher which got AR

got hit by torps at the bow, still alive but dying

still got smokes

I became a literal invisible gatling gun (2.1 sec reload :trollface: ) that spits torps every minutes that is as soft as a cottonball

it's very strong especially if you're an aggressive player, quite challenging to use but worth it :B

Sign in to follow this