You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Good investment for Re-training in all nations

36 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

SIMS back in store guys!!! grab it fast

https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/1528/

now, it already a common knowledge that Sims have a broken EXP multiplier... you can easily get 1.000 base exp if you not die too early or suck really bad.... 2k and more base exp is possible in a good game..with dragon Flag, that will earn you around 4k-6k a match. the default premium camo gave you extra 50% exp and with premium time plus others flags you can get more and more EXP.

this will make Sims as the ultimate Retrainer fo USN line....

The new patch hit the game yesterday... the 0.6 version introduce Elite Commander EXP. this mean if you put a 19 point commander in sims, any exp you earn can be used in any nation. that mean Sims now can retrain any nation (provide you care to play her over and over)

the method can be used in any Premium ship also like Missouri, Atago, Tirpitz, Eugene, Kutozov, Blysca and so on.. but remember 1 thing, the amount of EXP you get from low - mid tier is not too much so it prefer too be used in tier 7 above. and Sims once again is the most preferable ships because his broken multiplier.

so what you guys waiting for? go grab that Sims while in store right now it only $23

disclaimer : i have no connection with WG nor did i receive any payment for promoting such a thing. i just want to share my experience as an owner of SIMS

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

op ship must buy

disclaimer : i have no connection with WG nor did i receive any payment for promting such a thing. i just want to share my experience as an owner of SIMS:trollface:

Edited by R3negade

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

^^^  Say Person who heff almost all Premium ships in the game

^^^  Say Person who buy premiums and not even played with them :P

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

How does the sims compared to a camoed fletcher for grinding captains?

Camoed Fletcher should earned more XP due to 100% multiply, But you lost ability to re-train any captain without penalty + Premium Ships at Tier 7 typically earn more credits compare to Higher Tier ones

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

non premium means you can only grind that commander only.

yes if you have any 19 pont commander on any whip it can be used for gathering the elite EXP also...

but again. my statement above still valid. sims is a good investment to buy for any USN DD player

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I know the premium vs non premium aspect.

I need train a fletcher captain. Trying to gauge if 100% is faster.

yesterday i put the +250% commander Camo in my sims.

[AJAX]
22 posts

SIMS back in store guys!!! grab it fast

https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/1528/

now, it already a common knowledge that Sims have a broken EXP multiplier... you can easily get 1.000 base exp if you not die too early or suck really bad.... 2k and more base exp is possible in a good game..with dragon Flag, that will earn you around 4k-6k a match. the default premium camo gave you extra 50% exp and with premium time plus others flags you can get more and more EXP.

this will make Sims as the ultimate Retrainer fo USN line....

disclaimer : i have no connection with WG nor did i receive any payment for promoting such a thing. i just want to share my experience as an owner of SIMS

Hi. Can you point me to the article/forum post which says that the Sims has a broken Exp multiplier? Thanks. Did not know about that. I do have the Sims (got it from a crate), but rarely play it.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

just try to play it and compare your result if you do that similar damage in other DD tier 7

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I was gonna say, did XP get paid for this?

451 posts
6,946 battles

can confirm true, all u need is hold left mouse button and xp kredit come rolling in kappa

Edited by Kleiss

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Ah, I see. Tnx.

if you ask the WG, no one wil lconfirm nor denied this . but just prove it yourself and share your tought here..

How much Multiplier on Sims ?

LittleWhiteMouse said best EXP multiplier for US were Texas

anyone have compare those 2 ?

ha ha ha ... a DD on tier 7 that can cap and pew pew pew, also spot enemy will always get more exp than a slow - short range tier 5 BB

also in sims, all people will shot you so you will get potential damage reward too

I was gonna say, did XP get paid for this?

i know what you guys will think. that is why i put it on my post :P

Accepting donation rn, plz gib donation. Me poor. :(

one of the rules forbid us to asking for donations .... but let seeeeee i can buy you a sims if you want... all you need to do is to pay it on instalment $1 for 22 days.....:P

can confirm true, all u need is hold left mouse button and xp kredit come rolling in kappa

dont forget to keep vape....

He is probably a secret WG employee :hiding::trollface:

:P

Okay, i admit it, i will act nicely toward Wargaming this year... or atleast the first 3 month of 2017... the reason? well i won a Perth... a lovely Perth from Lengxv6 (reward provide by WG) so yeah.. i will support WG so they can gaave more and more gift....

Edited by XP_On

451 posts
6,946 battles

5rwo4sL.jpg

u see, shit winrate but high xp. all i do is rush into cap and pew pew pew and die, but see the exp, this is evidence

1,162 posts

one of the rules forbid us to asking for donations .... but let seeeeee i can buy you a sims if you want... all you need to do is to pay it on instalment $1 for 22 days.....:P

Okay, i admit it, i will act nicely toward Wargaming this year... or atleast the first 3 month of 2017... the reason? well i won a Perth... a lovely Perth from Lengxv6 (reward provide by WG) so yeah.. i will support WG so they can gaave more and more gift....

You know its just a joke, right. :hiding:

XP is bias for 3 months:trollface:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You know its just a joke, right. :hiding:

XP is bias for 3 months:trollface:

You get the same ship from contest too!!!!!

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Sims also a good ship to learn the greatness of Pew pew boat..

i love Gun boat after buying Sims... bye bye Fubuki......

i still love my Kamikaze R toug.....

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

I think Tier 7 should be better

Given you get chance to seal club and clutch.

The maps are comfortable to play

Player level is lower tho.

Good games should come easy.

Edited by R3negade