Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Cursed ship

15 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

for me have to be leningrad, always have to fight radar ship..+1 +2 match..planes that keep chasing me..always have to fight usn dd and the weirdest of all my teammates melts like butter

awful 43% WR, low damage..even try to change play style without any success

you guys have cursed ship? at least tell im not alone so i dont feel sad :teethhappy:

307 posts
6,413 battles

I find with russian DDs...you tend not to cap but work with another DD and use your guns. Playstyle is very different. Of course you get abuse about this as they want you to go in and Cap an area against other DDs that have 2km less detection diff.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

I have loved all the British cruisers so far, but for some reason Neptune hates me. 66 battles so far for a W/R of 39% and avg. XP of only 1313. The grind to tier 10 is killing me.

:hmm:

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

I have loved all the British cruisers so far, but for some reason Neptune hates me. 66 battles so far for a W/R of 39% and avg. XP of only 1313. The grind to tier 10 is killing me.

:hmm:

my mogami even worst..32% WR little damage just another one of my bad ship

I find with russian DDs...you tend not to cap but work with another DD and use your guns. Playstyle is very different. Of course you get abuse about this as they want you to go in and Cap an area against other DDs that have 2km less detection diff.

sometimes no choice but i have to cap on my own when start the match on the side im the only dd..lucky nobody challenge me if bad luck there will be ijn dd and a gang of cruisers

just tough times but thats life lol not everything will work perfect

307 posts
6,413 battles

my mogami even worst..32% WR little damage just another one of my bad ship

sometimes no choice but i have to cap on my own when start the match on the side im the only dd..lucky nobody challenge me if bad luck there will be ijn dd and a gang of cruisers

just tough times but thats life lol not everything will work perfect

The problem with that is Russian DD's really perform best further into the battle, you can make decisions to get in front of the fleet to protect ships who are getting HE spammed or assist when two BB's are brawling to tilt the brawl in your teams favour chase DD's away from your battleships etc....  If you try to cap and spotted by IJN with a group of Cruisers supporting him, your dead.   The role of a Rus DD is very different to a IJN and what is more annoying is most NON-Russian DD players do not understand this, hence the abuse you get in games with them.
Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

451 posts
6,946 battles

leningrad is great ship komrad. however it is not a kiev. it is one of the few ships that is immune to all tier 7 torpedo bomber drops. 

i ground my captain up from scratch, and the general rule for playing this ship is: if u cant get the cap, farm cap defense ribbons by showing your butt to the enemy and moving at 1/4 speed until 1 enemy gets impatient and overextends to kill you. then u smoke up and let your team handle. 

my phone is glitching out so ill leave the formatting for later, sorry

x6ZNsBx.jpg

Edited by Kleiss

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

for me have to be leningrad, always have to fight radar ship..+1 +2 match..planes that keep chasing me..always have to fight usn dd and the weirdest of all my teammates melts like butter

awful 43% WR, low damage..even try to change play style without any success

you guys have cursed ship? at least tell im not alone so i dont feel sad :teethhappy:

My Leningrad always detonate for no reason not sure if that is premium bonus or what
Edited by R3negade

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

oh yeah, I have those cursed ships

New York, Colorado, Cleveland, Pensacola

good ships, great AP, I enjoyed all these ships especially cleveland

problem is I always lose with them, rarely win always lose, no ,atter how I play

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,246 battles

Tonight, every ship, any game.. all teams.. didn't matter how well I did.. team melted , we lose.. every. game. 

so I am going to not bother for a week or so.. 

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

My flagship Iowa was sucked by teammate even I throw everything I best but teammate still done to me like that

lost 8 times in the row caused me sold out and take Benson instead  

I played 99 times and hold win rate 53.29% dropped from 53.39% right now idk how could I recover from nooblish disaster 

29 posts
8,383 battles

My demon ship in the Tirpitz.  116 battles with a WR 41%.  Its my only ship with a WR less than 50%.  I don't know if its bad luck or something I'm just getting wrong.   Recently had a nine game losing streak.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

my gearing... is as cursed as the flying dutchman, 42% teams melt, i detonate and derp, the ship is great but i csn never win in it, unlike my fletcher which has 57% wr

49 posts
6,861 battles

FDG

Once got 16 lose streak after first win. So, only 1/16 win

159 battle played got 46% win rate. Already did 23% more damage that avg (avg got 52% win rate).

Got one lucky game, got my damage record.

Well, I know I need to do more for more win, and maybe 46% not too far for badluck player.

But the struggle, using xp flags, xp camo, to grind to GK without premium feel like very long time task. WG need to buff the lose earning a bit, lol, nah.

Bismarck, far more better for her own tier.

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

66 posts
9,624 battles

Tonight, every ship, any game.. all teams.. didn't matter how well I did.. team melted , we lose.. every. game. 

so I am going to not bother for a week or so.. 

I'm getting the same... off to play something else...

Sign in to follow this