You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bex_o7

+1 or -1 MM

9 comments in this topic

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
398 posts
14,970 battles

Is it at all conceivable on the SEA server that +1 or -1 match making at Tiers 5 through 8 could work? I know our population is small compared to US and EU, but in the current MM the wait is rarely more than a few seconds during prime time, would anyone really mind waiting a minute or two for more favourable [ie: enjoyable] match making that didn't mis-match T5 against T7 and T6 against T8?

307 posts
6,412 battles

Maybe for T5 if it really is that bad, but T6 and above do not need it

Without knowing the stats on this, your answer is purely speculation right? :P  When doing a grind up the tiers, and you are constantly playing two tiers higher does make it harder to get xp and wins.  I sure as hell do far better against a T7 Destroyer with my T9 Destroyer than the other way around, but maybe it is just a speculation as well. :coin: or could it be that users go for the lower tiered ships looking for the quick kill and XP?   I tend to feel that way sometimes.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

when play for fun,  +/-1 is good, for grinding +2 is better cause u will get massive exp 

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
1,310 posts

it wont be problem in the prime time..

but here in asia.

in non prime time.

incomplete MM is still happening so often even with +/- 2 tier MM. yes. it still happen A LOT.

with +/- 1 MM. i can imagine i have to wait 3-5 minutes to get 4 vs 4 even more often.

Edited by ReNation

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Without knowing the stats on this, your answer is purely speculation right? :P  When doing a grind up the tiers, and you are constantly playing two tiers higher does make it harder to get xp and wins.  I sure as hell do far better against a T7 Destroyer with my T9 Destroyer than the other way around, but maybe it is just a speculation as well. :coin: or could it be that users go for the lower tiered ships looking for the quick kill and XP?   I tend to feel that way sometimes.

Check my games I have played mid tiers a lot. I just personally don't have any problems there