You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UvebeenHAZED

Finest Matchmaking

8 comments in this topic

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles

At least you are not the only bottom tier ship in that match, which happens to me every now and then lately. :(

Imagine the nightmare being the only T7 ship, in Lolorado to be exact in a room full of T8s and T9s. Everyone can lolpen you and you can't lolpen anyone.

28 posts
5,475 battles

They said 3 total tier difference is "FINE" and "ACCEPTABLE"

"Good luck and fair sea". See the irony of it?

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

At least you are not the only bottom tier ship in that match, which happens to me every now and then lately. :(

Imagine the nightmare being the only T7 ship, in Lolorado to be exact in a room full of T8s and T9s. Everyone can lolpen you and you can't lolpen anyone.

switch to HE and go to town , usually they dont focus you till later 

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Seems pretty normal to me... Normal as in imbalanced DD tiers and usually numbers. 

matchmaking is a problem across the board for everyone 

783 posts
4,808 battles

I go solo most of the time and let me say that that kind of MM is only possible when there's divisions involved.

So, yeah, it isn't "fair" at all at the moment due to MM being confused as to what to actually do with divisions (although granted, they usually do a good job at it).

And as for MM improvements, I really hope they differentiate the ships of the same tier of the same nation a bit more. It's the difference between your team getting 3 Pensacolas and the other team getting 3 Atlantas.