You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
perositi

Invisi firing and HE Damage

5 comments in this topic

28 posts
4,589 battles

When are you going to do something about the invisi firing and the amount of HE damage and fires that are dealt by all the rapid firing cruisers.

They are able to burn a BB to death in no time even when you have all of the fire reduction skills / modules.

Plus you have nerferd the spotter / fighter on BB's to 95sec yet Cruisers still get 6 minutes with their fighter. How is that balanced.

I prefer the BB's even when I am constantly getting burnt to death but if you dont want people to play BB's then just get rid of them, dont just be cruel and let them be firewood for all the HE spamming Cruisers.

173 posts
5,332 battles

BBs actually get all the love recently especially with all the radar, hydro, RDF and all the other stuff that make DD gameplay so much worse. And the fact that high-tier maps favor BBs with less islands for cover make it difficult to play cruisers as you can get one-shotted by a single maneuvering mistake. Some already suggests this game must be called World of Battleships.

As for being barbecued by cruisers, I don't mind at all dying to fires as long as I have bullied them out of a cap zone and my DD feels safe doing the capture and my cruisers untouched. :)

2,221 posts
13,691 battles

I understand that it happens, but I don't recognize the problem being in the ship capabilities.

To me the problem is team play. The times I usually get burnt are when I have to aim my BB salvos at pesky DD's to survive. Meanwhile my team DD's & CA's close by are firing at the enemy BB's. So the problem is they are not doing their part.

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

I know how it feel

Me too after IFHE was come, some people use it with BB

I played Yamato I got heavy HE from Amagi 10k per savlo OMG!!!!