Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Burnt_Out_Koalas

Clans

13 comments in this topic

307 posts
6,410 battles

Looking at it seems not a bad way to get like-minded players together.

30 players in a clan seems a good size.

I would assume that people would get TeamSpeak for comms.

What is everyone's thoughts?

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,003 battles

2 other free Comms are Discord and Curse and they are both easy to use and pretty good as well so they are both worth having a look at.

307 posts
6,410 battles

2 other free Comms are Discord and Curse and they are both easy to use and pretty good as well so they are both worth having a look at.

what are these?

It seems not many people are interested in Clans :izmena:  I wonder if it is the cost of creating one?   I have no issues paying 2500 :unsure:

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
385 posts
14,934 battles

Clans are a good start, Clan Battles are sorely needed. Since it looks like Team Battles are never coming back and Ranked Battles require the sort of tolerance for stupid I just don't have, I am very keen for WG to get this kicked off ASAP.

For anyone that's interested, "Stop the Boats" [1NATN] are recruiting AU players. We have a TS3 server and are quite active most evenings in the AU TZ. We've got a good core group who finished in the top 10 in Team Battles so we're maybe a little elitist, but only a little. Hit me up if you're into it.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
385 posts
14,934 battles

Seem like all Rank 1 player just got insult :D:D:D

It was a compliment! They're far more tolerant than I.

283 posts
3,556 battles

Clans are a good start, Clan Battles are sorely needed. Since it looks like Team Battles are never coming back and Ranked Battles require the sort of tolerance for stupid I just don't have, I am very keen for WG to get this kicked off ASAP.

For anyone that's interested, "Stop the Boats" [1NATN] are recruiting AU players. We have a TS3 server and are quite active most evenings in the AU TZ. We've got a good core group who finished in the top 10 in Team Battles so we're maybe a little elitist, but only a little. Hit me up if you're into it.

Might be a bit late, tier 5-6 player (soon tier 7), Sydney located, not sure if it's too late to apply. Play most nights from 6ish to 9ish.Consider myself a fairly decent player but far from super unicum- ellofiend on the Asia server (duh)

1,105 posts

Clan Battles are sorely needed. 

this is needed :V

i dont join an clan because there is no benefit like +5% xp or clan battle.... our clan system is not interesting... 

ALL HAIL SOLO WARRIOR! WITNESS TO VALHALLA!

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,003 battles

this is needed :V

i dont join an clan because there is no benefit like +5% xp or clan battle.... our clan system is not interesting... 

ALL HAIL SOLO WARRIOR! WITNESS TO VALHALLA!

Clans are basically still in a beta phase, at the moment this period of time allows you to start playing together more often on comms and gives a nifty little clan tag. If you are just looking for material benefits then look at this way your WR goes up in a 3 man Division for most players, hows that for not interesting.

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,907 battles

Clans are basically still in a beta phase, at the moment this period of time allows you to start playing together more often on comms and gives a nifty little clan tag. If you are just looking for material benefits then look at this way your WR goes up in a 3 man Division for most players, hows that for not interesting.

True

Mine went from a 44% win rate to nearly 53% and you learn and get advice that is helpful, and I am just average (and they can carry you if you have a bad game - aye Bob lol)

Sign in to follow this