You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Busling

Smoke Screens - uses, suggestions, etc

7 comments in this topic

5 posts
233 battles

The Smoke Screen capability of the Destroyers seems like it could be many tactical uses. How have you been using it the Alpha/Beta? What had worked well for you? What has failed?

I image they would be useful for a personal retreat, also for when your team has been separated, the smoke would cover the gap between your team mates and allow them to regroup.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

[content removed]

Breaking NDA. Content removed.

Please be aware of where you're posting and who you're replying to.

~amade

Edited by amade

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Busling, Alpha and Beta testers cannot reveal any specific information about the gameplay to you due to NDA. You can however, try looking for various WG approved gameplay videos to see if any of them showcases smoke screen deployment to get an idea of how they're used.

5 posts
233 battles

Oh. I had seen them used in the video the Jingles posted so I figured it was ok to ask about them. I guess not.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

The Smoke Screen capability of the Destroyers seems like it could be many tactical uses. How have you been using it the Alpha/Beta? What had worked well for you? What has failed?

I image they would be useful for a personal retreat, also for when your team has been separated, the smoke would cover the gap between your team mates and allow them to regroup.

Busling, Alpha and Beta testers cannot reveal any specific information about the gameplay to you due to NDA. You can however, try looking for various WG approved gameplay videos to see if any of them showcases smoke screen deployment to get an idea of how they're used.

Either that, look up for Taffy 3 and see how they use.

[content removed]

Breaking NDA. Content removed.

Please be aware of where you're posting and who you're replying to.

~amade

AuVg0Pa.jpg

So someone got visited by CVN Wo-chan