You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

taking way more damage now

22 comments in this topic

411 posts
6,261 battles

As a BB capt.(mainly), I don't see this as a big problem... any regular penetration damage can be healed. Also, haven't noticed any nerf to premium repair party or damage control as well... :great: So, just time your repair and damage control AND don't rush into situations where anyone can happily pen u. :trollface:

Edited by _TAMAL_

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

BB players where always complaining that there should be less fires and instead more standard damage, then when it actually happens they say should be less standard damage as well.

Sounds like they just want invulnerability.

They are invulnerable.. that is why most BB player, even if its "made in Germany" always stay back and snipe from MARS.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

cries from IFHE came faster than expected:child:

nope i mean damage from all types , did they buff dam or nerf armour , read patch notes , did i miss something 

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Literally not too long ago and there he is "I'm taking way more damage in my BB"

i play all ships , i was only playing BB last night to test skills for my captains , was just taking more damage that normal , and that was angled and front on , so maybe they have changed a couple of stats , ill have to go re read patch notes .
Edited by kongman

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

i use it on my akizuki, now i dont have 0 volley HE. i tried it on my atlanta, now i'm doing 5K-6K HE volley against bb. :trollface:

but ive seen an increase in both , but ill read the patch note , maybe its a ship change as i only played 4 BB's  last night 

99 posts
1,653 battles

i play all ships , i was only playing BB last night to test skills for my captains , was just taking more damage that normal , and that was angled and front on , so maybe they have changed a couple of stats , ill have to go re read patch notes .

afaik there is no rework of armour just some ships using IFHE will do more damage because they can now pen green armour.

[BLUMR]
Super Tester
458 posts
7,199 battles

BBs need to spec for tanking now :)

Well, BBs can now spec for both concealment and tanking, so why not?

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,923 battles

As a BB capt.(mainly), I don't see this as a big problem... any regular penetration damage can be healed. Also, haven't noticed any nerf to premium repair party or damage control as well... :great: So, just time your repair and damage control AND don't rush into situations where anyone can happily pen u. :trollface:

Any regular penetration damage can be healed by only 50%, as opposed to 100% as in fires/flooding. Before long, there are people asking for reduced fire chances, now they get what they "want", and receiving more damage that half of it will stick. There goes the old saying: Be careful of what you wish for. :trollface: