You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

[Update 0.6.0] Release Feedback

52 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

The update is finally upon us!

Clans, Reworked skills, Commander Elite XP and more!

A new hope? Or doom and gloom? Post your feedback for update 0.6.0 here.

[_AUS_]
1 post
6,399 battles

Redistribution of commander skills is currently not set to the 1 doubloon per skill point as stated in the patch notes. Any chance of getting someone to take a look? 

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Redistribution of commander skills is currently not set to the 1 doubloon per skill point as stated in the patch notes. Any chance of getting someone to take a look? 

Will check this with the admins. Perhaps it hasn't kicked in yet.

edit: Missions and discounts are live now

[WOWMB]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,902 battles

Update came early 40 minutes and i finally got last pin for graf spee....hurray:aqua: then server goes into maintenance... 

Oh wait, you still need to play a random for final mission:facepalm:

Alpha Tester
44 posts
3,372 battles

Update came early 40 minutes and i finally got last pin for graf spee....hurray:aqua: then server goes into maintenance... 

Oh wait, you still need to play a random for final mission:facepalm:

I hope you still get it - I just completed the Santas Convoys about 40 mins before maintenance started 

[WOWMB]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,902 battles

I hope you still get it - I just completed the Santas Convoys about 40 mins before maintenance started 

Didn't get ship :(

6 posts
7,891 battles

This new commander skills are not worthy for BB's All the useful Skills are in same level Now its easy to Nerf BB. Please Auto Arrange The commander skills. 

Edited by dinesh5288

43 posts
15,152 battles

I just lost my 25 Doubloons for resrtibute 1 skill, :(

but the web said 1 skill = 1 doubloon.

can I get back my 25 doubloons ? :P

i lost 75 for 3 skills:(  i have 40 capts. not enough doubloons:ohmy:

10 posts
4,407 battles

war-gaming.. why when you talk about wanting to make it so that there choices rather than a single universal build would you then go and state that you have DELIBERATELY made it harder for those of us who do not WANT to specialize in a specific area to achieve the result we are after... and i qoute

We wanted to make BB builds more specific General purpose builds are still viable, but we expect them to be less efficient... why in the heck should we have to  specialize our build to concentrate on one aspect of our ship if we want to have an efficient  build? I mean you do realize that real Warships were built to offer the maximum abilty within the paramaters of the mission they were designed for right?  the skill of the commander is not suddenly going to fit a ship with a radar system now is it?

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

FWIW they at the 1 db per skill price now.

753 posts
8,965 battles

After the latest patch there is annoying music in the background of the port screen.
I've turned off the music in port in the settings screen (not sure why it was selected as it wasn't before) but the music persists. Seems to be only in the London port screen. 

Bug report submitted.

Edited by Trojan63

423 posts

I am giving up on the IJN DD's as they have very long reloads compared with the other nations' dd's.

With BFT now a 3 point skill, I can't even use my guns to try and help other dd's out or use them as effective last ditch defense.

9.9 second reload is crusier reload time, not DD.  They have IJN dd's beat by a good 1.5 to 2 seconds before BFT.

Not going to give up superindendent for BFT.

IJN DD's need a buff to gun reload times, not much, but something closer to tier for them to be competetive for DD play style.

Oh, RDF can go suck it.  It lets me know about where the other guy is in my American DD, good shooting practice. Not scared of RDF.

411 posts
6,164 battles

Seems Nagato received some nice graphics upgrades which were not mentioned in the patch notes as I remember... :hmm:

Specially the ropes, they look a lot more neat now IMO and also the ropes that hold signal flags are different(Noticed this change only in Nagato, other ships are as they were before). The camo schemes(non-premium) now cover even more of the ship, which is a good thing :)

Overall, I feel that the new ship modeling look better... has anyone noticed these changes ?

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles

I found 2 annoy things

1./ Numbers of skill points in place very hard to read (Black square), please to other places (red Square)

15994922_1256189537798394_37990207909961

2./Clan chat window, some players have long name, I can resize the window but the line in black square cant resize, please fix

16177578_1256189554465059_32568598755158

Edited by MatterCore

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

Why they hadn't removed the A hull Colorado yet? Also, there is no camo for her yet. Yes I'm salty about it.

*Put on tinfoil hat*

Bias against US ships confirmed. :popcorn:

*Tinfoil hat off*

[KEBAB]
Super Tester
195 posts
6,015 battles

Just wondering, has anything been done to lighting in port? Also, the port feels more responsive than before, sneaky code edit?

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

That radio thing change the game.. in a bad way... yeah most likely less dd wanna cap.

First impression..hate it dont like it..maybe adapt or slow down playing this game. Or just leave the game..Gonna give it time to see how to overcome this uneasy feeling.

Edited by RimauLaut

435 posts
6,169 battles

I play DDs alot and stealth is everything, even cruisers with concealment or anybody trying to evade, how that's impossible. Dumbing down of games has always been a failure and that's what this radio location crap has done.

How searching for my new primary game to play and it be a long-dog-day-afternoon before I donate again!

Edited by Yul_Brynner