You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HeavenlyHost

Fletscher or Yugmo

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

fletcher.

she's a multi role ship. she can be a torpedo or a gunboat at the same time. her only downside is her speed, but its not like yugumo are doing any better in that department. plus she has the best torpedo in the high tier.

[SGC]
93 posts
6,371 battles

Fletcher is certainly the best DD at tier 9... and most people would even say one of the best DDs in the game, if not the best (even better than the Gearing).

520 posts
11,127 battles

The Fletcher is Multirole.

-  Gun Boat 

-  Torpedo Boat

-  Fly Swatter  ( I have mine configured for AA duties)

-  Ninja Spy (When you have concealment expert you get 4.8 Detectability)

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

As someone who hasn't had much of a liking for US DD's guns since I seemed to get bad at them after the early tiers (cleveland included, hate those long hang times) I can say I'm really enjoying the Fletcher, and it's still mostly stock. I have Fletcher, Yugamo, and Udaloi. The Fletcher is the biggest surprise for me at t9. I don't know why it should feel so different to a Benson, but to me it does. I'm so looking forward to getting the extra torp range, I think this little boat gonna be a bad boy :playing:

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

almost convinced at 4.8 concealment lol 

Fletcher 5.8 - the gun at near range have rapid fire. At long range its fun to aim BB with it..Invi fire at 9 plus km. (lazy to check accurate range) Torp 8.4 I think if you use TA. The torp have shorter range detection than Yugumo. 

Yugumo 5.5 - Mainly the torp as weapon at 8km without TA its already fast enough. The gun is accurate and doesnt fly with "mortar  feel". In 1 vs 1 against fletcher I prefer Yugumo, but this is not a solo game. Invi at 9.4km I think.

I can only say that from my view as 1 noob player..And as you can see most guy gonna vote for Fletcher due to its versatility.. I prefer "focused" ability. Good luck in making the right choice as its actually hard  to decide. (It wasnt like benson vs the old Japanese DD(forgot the name) in ranked, before update of Jap DD).

With this I send my ass back out of forum.

Edited by RimauLaut

520 posts
11,127 battles

almost convinced at 4.8 concealment lol 

Yeah, my Bad:)  Lol... but if fletcher was already OP with 5.8... what more at 4.8... lol.....