You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Remove "Plays poorly" from the report system now

17 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

I know that karma points mean nothing but I take pride in mine, especially as it seems at times difficult to get a compliment no matter how well you play.

But the fact that players can report others multiple times per game (7 max) I do not understand.

I just had a close game in my Akatsuki, which we still lost, sinking 2 BB's from a division who had done bugger all in the dying moments of the game only to be sunk by the sole enemy Benson, our sole surviving Myoko almost had him but time ran out.

Then after the match I lose 14 karma points. No guessing which 2 disgruntled children gave me those. 

203 posts
11,788 battles

This is probably 146,765th times I have read a thread about karma.

Hmm... oh well. You gotta do what you want do huh. :tea_cap:

I lost count already but ...

In theory this system is a pride of a player "Hey I'm doing good for the team" "Hey look at me~ so proud".

In reality its just a number on top of your profile name, having millions of it doesn't mean anything.

You see this system is just point and click for everyone this means everyone (who use it) will use it for whatever they "think".

For example : You "think" you carry the game someone else might "think" different from that.

Heck I even got a situation like Me trying to turn the table of the match so hard but someone on enemy team "think" I have no right doing so. "There goes my 7 reports you try hard @#S%"

I think I said this before.... The less you care about karma system the better. 

Instead care those who plays with you like Friends(in-game or whatever) but this is just me.

Edited by MikuChrome

1,487 posts

But why??

Then ppl won't be able to retaliate when I report them for playing poorly, or if they are afk in half the game, or if they team kill me, or if they yell the enemy where I am in the minimap, or if he is a bot, or ........ , or........ , or........

:red_button:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

345 posts
3,656 battles

Nah, I still prefer to compliment 3 times to those super carry-er players.

Then limit the report to 1 per person, leave the compliment the way it is

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

I know that karma points mean nothing but I take pride in mine, especially as it seems at times difficult to get a compliment no matter how well you play.

But the fact that players can report others multiple times per game (7 max) I do not understand.

I just had a close game in my Akatsuki, which we still lost, sinking 2 BB's from a division who had done bugger all in the dying moments of the game only to be sunk by the sole enemy Benson, our sole surviving Myoko almost had him but time ran out.

Then after the match I lose 14 karma points. No guessing which 2 disgruntled children gave me those. 

fyi, you only lost 2

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

I got 5 the other day. Tunnel vision at end of match. Didn't run and so I got sunk and we lost. Sometimes they justified.

Edited by keskparane

892 posts
7,853 battles

Karma is but a number for you to feel good about. Heck, I've been in battles where I carried the team and won but got "reported" anyway (by a sore loser from the other team maybe?)

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

I use them for my own amusement and ventilation because I hate typing and reading chat.

The compliments are for people actually contribute and lead the team to victory (regardless enemy or own team).