You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

All or nothing Lolorado ?

6 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles

I am half way through the lolrado at 50k exp now , but the armor is just down right frustrating to use ....
These are the bad experiences i have :
Near bow on at 12km another Nagato lol pen me for 12k

US dive bomber hit the poor no armor section for 10k in 1 drop ( this ship is so vulnerable to US 1k pound bomb that it is not even funny)

A Colorado somehow manage to land shots on my front hull for 15k in a salvo with no cit pen
The oh so tough all armor section get pounded from 18km by an Amagi resulting in a cit pen ( yep see the shell coming , turn and RNG ...)
I dont really know how to continue on with this ships really , the all or nothing armor scheme is just too hard to use and even that all section can get penned while the no armor section eats too many AP pen to be healthy.
It seems to me that 16 inches guns do not care about angling and just down right tear through the armor and with the 50k1 health i just dont know what to do on the frontline anymore

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Yeah, learned the hard way when enemy penetrated my Colorado's bow. Really angling your ship will do the trick.

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

A CV player complaining about DB drop, surprising.

Anyway, no amount of angling will save you from 406mm and higher. And any HE shell touching you will set you on fire.

[LBAS]
4,461 posts
25,598 battles

A CV player complaining about DB drop, surprising.

Anyway, no amount of angling will save you from 406mm and higher. And any HE shell touching you will set you on fire.

BBs is BBQ