Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

Inbound new VMF DDs

50 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Finally the illogical Kiev-Tashkent arrangement is removed.(Kiev is a modified design based on the Tashkent, making it a lower tier than Tashkent seem stupid)

I see the Pattern 1957 130mm/58 guns. Russian bias confirmed.

1,162 posts

Finally the illogical Kiev-Tashkent arrangement is removed.(Kiev is a modified design based on the Tashkent, making it a lower tier than Tashkent seem stupid)

I see the Pattern 1957 130mm/58 guns. Russian bias confirmed.

How good is the gun compared to the Khaba's?

missing Project 56

You forgot the magic word, "Premium" :trollface:

207 posts
8,176 battles

more HE spamming <content removed>....
goodbye IJN DD

Insults/Derogatory Comments. Post Edited. User Sanctioned

~ADM_dude_SG

Edited by ADM_dude_SG

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

How good is the gun compared to the Khaba's?

Pattern 1957, that's 12 years after the war.

So I looked up Navweaps and haven't find any 130mm/55 WWII era guns that Khaba's should be, but here are some stats of the 130/58.

(The in-game name of Khaba's guns is B-2-U, which is actually a dual purpose mount of the 130mm/50 B-13 guns you can find on Grevny all the way to stock Udaloi. This mount is probably never finished)

MV 950mps (in-game Khaba 900mps)

RoF up to 15 RPM(12 for Khaba)

Transverse 10s/180°(same as T9 T10 KM destroyers)

So I'd say it's a very very powerful gun with decent stats and extremely flat ballistics

Edited by _Halcyon

1,162 posts

Pattern 1957, that's 12 years after the war.

So I looked up Navweaps and haven't find any 130mm/55 WWII era guns that Khaba's should be, but here are some stats of the 130/58.

(The in-game name of Khaba's guns is B-2-U, which is actually a dual purpose mount of the 130mm/50 B-13 guns you can find on Grevny all the way to stock Udaloi. This mount is probably never finished)

RoF up to 15 RPM(12 for Khaba)

Transverse 10s/180°(same as T9 T10 KM destroyers)

So I'd say it's a very very powerful gun with decent stats and extremely flat ballistics

That will leave a mark, damn...

Also isnt there a thread about stealth nerf to 130mm of russian dd. Hmm... I wonder it have something to do with the new sub branch.

Edited by RisaFujiyama

1,106 posts
7,834 battles

Hah

Tier 9 Kiev !

Holy shit - there goes my Stress reliving ship :/

It canceled

Russia skip to 130mm SM-2-1 in Katlin and Kollin class - cause it has build in Radar (Z-41) so its make more sense to abandon the project

980 posts
12,617 battles

Please don't nerf the Kiev :(

Also one question I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer to: say these changes are implemented tomorrow, and right now I have a Tashkent with 150k experience. It takes 160k right now to unlock the udaloi. Would this mean that if I don't u lock the udaloi by tonight, my 150k XP becomes 'useless XP', since I no longer need to unlock the Kiev? Or should I unlock the udaloi ASAP to access both tier 9s before the change?

Edited by LordTyphoon

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

More VMF ships are good, so we can make other lines look horribly irrelevant, particularly the new German & IJN DD lines. HAH

Time to spam Udaloi again.

Edited by Eurobeat

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Ahhhh..... Time to rebuy gnevy, ognevoi and Kiev. Question is, should I push on towards Khabarosvk or just get the necessary xp for the new tier 10 DD, or grind Khabarosvk on Kiev? 

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,454 battles

So the German DDs get Hydro - could the "similar" Russian DDs of the new branch be getting... Radar?

Edit: Actually, it might make more sense for the non-stealthy Tashkent~Kiev~Khabarovsk DDL line to get Radar.

Edited by Unraveler

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,454 battles

WARNING: Wild speculation ahead!

Since many people think Tashkent needs a buff, in the new line-up she could have both Radar and Repair Party, but lose Smoke. Kiev would be basically the same as Tashkent, but with Udaloi guns.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,454 battles

Mr. Tashkent needs some exercise to lose weight and get slimmer. Kappa.

No, she looks wonderful as she is! Besides, it's all muscle. You can't expect to hide 130,000 shp in the frame of a pop-idol Kagerou, for example.

440 posts
3,379 battles

i do wonder how will the compensation go, because when the IJN DDs get reshuffled the compensation makes sense. But this is somehow weird because, i have an ognevoi and it's a tier 6, after the update came i'll have a tier 8 DD and if i unlock kiev i'll have a tier 9 DD

if it goes like that, whatevs i'm happy bout it

Sign in to follow this