Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

there are no op ship in this game

42 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles

the only op is the player........with premium to pay2faster to high level captain and alot free time to play the game

am i right? :teethhappy:

892 posts
7,853 battles

A player purely with deep pockets may be able to get premium time and ships but without the skills honed from experience, same player would likely not be able to perform well again experienced F2P players who invested time and grit

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

A player purely with deep pockets may be able to get premium time and ships but without the skills honed from experience, same player would likely not be able to perform well again experienced F2P players who invested time and grit

what about the onescwho hsve invest time, cash and grit, and play on the OP ships?

203 posts
11,788 battles

For Battleships a VERY tight dispersion is OP but you know how rare to get that.
For Cruisers set everything on fire with every salvo is OP.... yeah
For Destroyers devastated everything with every torpedoes salvo is OP..... WASD anyone ?
For Carriers All skills no luck. 

Chikuma is OP, Umikaze is OP, Langley is OP, Furutaka is OP, Cleveland is OP, Fuso is OP, Atlanta is OP, Belfast is Over OP, Saipan is OP, Myoko is OP, Blyscawica is OP, Atago is OP, MK is OP, Benson is OP, Bismarck is Beyond OP, Missouri is OP, Fletcher is OP, Moskva is Balanced, Zao is OP, Yamato is OP, GK is OP.

The lists could go on.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

ahem

gremyaschy

Nicolai

zao

saipan (muh 7 stack divebombers)

flint (smoke weed everyday)

bismarck (according to Silenthunter :teethhappy:)

Melon obsession with trashcant... i mean shimakaze (what's the difference? :teethhappy:)

892 posts
7,853 battles

what about the onescwho hsve invest time, cash and grit, and play on the OP ships?

I call them hardcore players. Some will shine, others may not though

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

ahem

gremyaschy

Nicolai

zao

saipan (muh 7 stack divebombers)

flint (smoke weed everyday)

bismarck (according to Silenthunter :teethhappy:)

Melon obsession with trashcant... i mean shimakaze (what's the difference? :teethhappy:)

Bismarck

Belfast

Kutuzov

Paytago

Hosho

Zuiho

Ryujo

Hiryu

Shokaku

Taiho

Hakuryu

Zao

Red text/Hard to read. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Bismarck

Belfast

Kutuzov

Paytago

Hosho

Zuiho

Ryujo

Hiryu

Shokaku

Taiho

Hakuryu

Zao

Kek Red ink.... (If you know what I mean)

OP...?? What is that..?

Quote updated.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

Paytago is no.1 OP ship in this game.

tier for tier, yes, she is the most broken high tier ship, meanwhile you have the T7 DD grem and thr T5 BB nikoai which are totally, 100%,10/10 balanced

563 posts
4,686 battles

tier for tier, yes, she is the most broken high tier ship, meanwhile you have the T7 DD grem and thr T5 BB nikoai which are totally, 100%,10/10 balanced

Nicolai is OP..

Until a carrier sees it.

440 posts
3,379 battles

People saying "oh this ship is OP, that ship is OP"

yet they haven't said the most OP ship in the game

emerald :trollface:

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

People saying "oh this ship is OP, that ship is OP"

yet they haven't said the most OP ship in the game

emerald :trollface:

if she meets tier 7:trollface:

1,486 posts

My Mikasa is OP.

Because I am able to hit ships with at least 1 shell, it's WAY too OP , all that power, the speed, the hitpoints it has, just way too OP.

It, among other ships in my fleet needs a nerf, because there are so many players suffering from my ships, they (quite frankly most of them ) are doing too much damage to DDs, me 1shotting cruisers with devastating strike, also proves my ships are just wayyyy too OP

We should ask for our ships to be nerfed, so as to make it fair to DDs  other players....

We should not aim to destroy other ships, the true aim of the game is to sail around stupid, not to watch where we are going so as to ram our fellow shipmates, or launching torpedos in front of them so as to sink our own fleet, or, wait until a friendly ship is along side so we can open up our main batteries, so the fellow ship (who wasn't watching where they were going) stays along side to absorb the broadside...

That's the way we should play, because this is potato land....

(Total meltdown avoided, just very soft in the centre, & smoke billowing across the waves)

As another player suggested, just MAYBE the captain who sails the ship may be a good player, who can make it seem the ship is OP, maybe the player is OP, not the ship!!!!!

Sick of all these stupid OP threads.... 

Ordrazz

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

Nikolai is T4.

still op though :trollface:

Sign in to follow this