You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

Seagull is best captain for ?

Seagull is the best commander for  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Seagull the ugly voice is best captain for

• US Destroyers
    • US Heavy Cruisers
    • US Battleships
    • US Carriers ( Are you serious ?)

18 comments in this topic

268 posts
6,381 battles

His 75% reduction when changing ammo types is quite handy too and should be considered. Brings it down to around 7 sec for a BB which can be useful if a pesky DD shows up in your area.

He is the only captain where I've actually selected this skill.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

I like him in the Heavy Cruisers. These ships have vastly improved rate-of-fire and agility compared to Battleships, but only a moderate improvement in turret traverse. Steven helps a lot in keeping the guns on target when evading or brawling. Also, for the Expert Loader perk, even 7.5-seconds for a Battleship is still too long to wait for engaging opportunity targets (and Battleships can just use AP well enough on nearly all targets, anyway). On Heavy Cruisers, however, Steven provides a ~3-second ammo switch which is very useful.

He's perfect for a ROF-module Baltimore, and still excellent in any of the other Heavy Cruisers.

892 posts
7,853 battles

His slurring voice sounds like he had too much grog! Anyway, he is currently serving on my Cleveland and I don't notice much difference in turret rotation with him onboard though

Edited by Xirvis

451 posts
6,946 battles

His 75% reduction when changing ammo types is quite handy too and should be considered. Brings it down to around 7 sec for a BB which can be useful if a pesky DD shows up in your area.

He is the only captain where I've actually selected this skill.

AP all the way man, no use using  HE on destroyers when u can delete them with a combination of overpens and normal pens using  ap