Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Bastion mode for Coop?

4 comments in this topic

1,840 posts
8,068 battles

So i was thinking this when the Convoy PvE mode is being on progress

So, i have still no percent of encountering Bastion Mode in Coop Gameplay...

hmmm

Should we make this more common in PvE? i mean it's for good use for a tutorial of the Convoy PvE mode

Surpressing Turrets and Surveillance Stations

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

Its just my opinion but the less we see bastion and epicentre the better off we all are.     If it were Coop mode its nearly a guaranteed loss.  Bots are far more aggressive and map aware than a lot of players in coop.   its not even profitable enough to farm damage or xp for it to be worth anyone's while.

1,840 posts
8,068 battles

Its just my opinion but the less we see bastion and epicentre the better off we all are.     If it were Coop mode its nearly a guaranteed loss.  Bots are far more aggressive and map aware than a lot of players in coop.   its not even profitable enough to farm damage or xp for it to be worth anyone's while.

I really wanted Bastion in Coop, sadly i dont encounter it at all

Epicenter is a mess of Coop Modes, but they said that the convoy missions will be a different game mode playstyle too 

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

Well that's a shame, i would like to see some harder co-op battles, but not impossible ones.

Sign in to follow this