Sign in to follow this  
raxcave

Back to see whats up

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
29 posts
431 battles

Been so long , came back to see what's up,, and what's changed,,can i get short summary of german BB, Russian line, UK line,, feel free to add me in-game, I welcome all high to lowest LVL, tier players,

Edited by raxcave

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

I have been playing the Russian line, did not find any ship that i liked all that much so far. The molotov was the nicest, but that ship is a cruiser that drops the main advantages of being a cruiser to have bigger guns - ergo what you really have is a terribly fragile battleship. So I am waiting for the Russian battleships to be released, i hear its soon! Meanwhile i am playing the german nassau, which is a ship i have had more fun in than any Russian ship so far.

What else.... i probably should be grinding my Russian destroyer captain.... i heard changes to the captain system are coming, and low level will be harder, so grind your low level ones now before that happens

440 posts
3,379 battles

The german BBs are brawlers as their dispersion forces them to get close, but they have turtleback armor so their citadel is quite protected. Russian line, the cruisers are fragile but they have good range to be a long range shooter. The DDs are gunboats as they have good guns to hurt other ships quite badly and they are fast. UK line is where stealth is needed for survival as they have fragile armor but have the utility (smoke, hydro, etc) to live longer in battle.

Done, what do you think of that summary?

[HMASW]
Beta Tester
50 posts
6,071 battles

You forgot to mention how shite the German DD line is.

It's bad don't bother. They have nothing going for them not even the tier X.

Beta Tester
29 posts
431 battles

my usn cv fighters, are eating dirt , to ijn fighter, last when i was here, they use to go chew ijn fighters, like  butter with knife, what I am missing,, and cv players don't try to kill each other at the start which is a good thing, in past first thing cv use to do was kill enemy one then focus on other ships,, 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

CV is a dead class.  A few good players keep playing but that's it.  German DD's promise so much in T1-3 then are as bland a wall paint after that   German BB's are just worth playing for the lols.   General uproar over incoming patch.    Economy changed to make cowards in IJN BBs fight.   if you want to sell your firstborn to convert freexp you can have a big shiny USNBB.  Lots of stuff has happened

[BRU]
83 posts
4,884 battles

Well CV Players are Rare Right Now cause umm.... (I have no idea why #Need more CV players to grind my Lex kek).

True in High tiers CV are like evenly Match even for a US CV using an Air Supremacy Config going against a balanced load-out IJN same tier Carrier.

Its just they way it is right now "Just go with the Flow" 

Sign in to follow this