You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cyrus8962

Another pink name problem

16 comments in this topic

21 posts
491 battles

ok so I'm going to break it down I was playing as usual.. Well not really I was using a tier 3 tenryu class crusier when another cruiser got extremely close and point blank damaged my ship now this dude had way more hit points than me I was a bit unhappy about this so I fired 1-2 salvos of torpedos at him some hit and he was at 1300 hit points and didn't activate damage control ( maybe to set the blame on me and make me look bad ) his health was dropping like flys and 20 seconds later his ship was destroyed I felt a bit annoyed.

Normally I'm a team player to the best of my ability with a few accidental friendly fire here and there. Hey no body's perfect right anyway back on topic the question is how long will it take before my pink user disappares and I can forget about turning said ally into a trash raft. If anyone one knows it will be much appreciated if said person or people were to notify my of this information.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

just play, and on the detaail tab, you will see how many macth need to remve the pink status

normally it around  match without team damage. ( so dont even scrub against others)

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

you must be low tier player... anyway you deserved it. you could've ignored it and sail away like nothing happened but you chose to be violent and fire at ally ship. it'll will disappear after some battles but as long as you have a pink name, people will judge you for what you've done to an ally

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,851 posts
4,140 battles

If you deliberately shot back at him then you deserve to be pink.  Sail around with that shame until you learn some self control.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

1,496 posts

It's quite simple....

don't team kill !!!

You have turned pink because you team kill, so as to punish you by letting other people to beware of you.

If you don't want to be pink, then aim your guns at.... The..... Ennnemmmmyyy

Not your team mates, no matter how annoyed you get.

Wear the pink until you've earned trust again.

:angry:

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

you fired torpedo at him (not guns but torpedo), he sunk because of the flooding that you cause and now act that its not your fault that he sink.  clap, clap, clap. :facepalm:

you're still in lower tier. its filled with lots of player like that are still new in the game, they are still learning about stuff like map awareness and such. it doesn't take a few second to get away from him since tenryuu is a fast ship,  you already are aware of the situation so should have keep your distance. yet instead just keeping your cool and act more mature you fires your torpedo at him. why not uses your guns to give little warning and grab his attention instead of torpedo...

idk but maybe you should have learn your lesson. good thing that in this game, i never saw someone who are deliberately attacking pink player because they are pink. just play couple of games without dealing friendly damage, including ramming damage and you will be white in no time.

next time you should keep your cool as WG has implemented a system that keep track on players that are deliberately, accidental dealing damage on daily basis. i believe this will ban players who are reach certain threshold or friendly fire damage.

another thing, as an IJN cruiser player, i like to give you a little advice. be more caution when using your torpedo, never used it if there are allies in the line of fire. its not your allies job to keep track of friendly torpedo, its responsibility to hold your fire when allies are around and make sure that no friendlies will get hit by your own weapon. specially if its a dd, since they already have lots of thing in their hands.

i'm giving you this warning as there are lots of IJN cruiser players who dont care about their allies and just fire their torps. they even got angry when they teamkill someone.

440 posts
3,380 battles

just play, and on the detaail tab, you will see how many macth need to remve the pink status

Wait what? Last time I went pink I was only told "you killed a teammate and as a disciplinary action you have been given team killer status" (something along those lines) without telling x number of battles to be clean

350 posts

ok so I'm going to break it down I was playing as usual.. Well not really I was using a tier 3 tenryu class crusier when another cruiser got extremely close and point blank damaged my ship now this dude had way more hit points than me I was a bit unhappy about this so I fired 1-2 salvos of torpedos at him some hit and he was at 1300 hit points and didn't activate damage control ( maybe to set the blame on me and make me look bad ) his health was dropping like flys and 20 seconds later his ship was destroyed I felt a bit annoyed.

Normally I'm a team player to the best of my ability with a few accidental friendly fire here and there. Hey no body's perfect right anyway back on topic the question is how long will it take before my pink user disappares and I can forget about turning said ally into a trash raft. If anyone one knows it will be much appreciated if said person or people were to notify my of this information.

Besides what the others had said, it would only take five games for you to get rid of the pink status provided you won't damage your teammates in the future.

Also, if someone bumps into you, just turn the other cheek and your ship away from him. There are people who are still new to the game in low tiers and they are still learning the basics in playing the game like how to maneuver and watching the mini-map so forgive them for making such amateur mistakes.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Wait what? Last time I went pink I was only told "you killed a teammate and as a disciplinary action you have been given team killer status" (something along those lines) without telling x number of battles to be clean

it will shown on the next match you played

21 posts
491 battles

Thank you all for your help and to clear some things out when I shot him back it was 10s into the battle he shot me at 8s into the battle so he could of used damage control so it's half my fault 

[BRU]
83 posts
4,884 battles

Lad Just Chill Its just a Scratch on the Paint Job..... Think of it its just a Hello from another Player when they bump your ship & Carry On playing that it kek.

21 posts
491 battles

you fired torpedo at him (not guns but torpedo), he sunk because of the flooding that you cause and now act that its not your fault that he sink.  clap, clap, clap. :facepalm:

you're still in lower tier. its filled with lots of player like that are still new in the game, they are still learning about stuff like map awareness and such. it doesn't take a few second to get away from him since tenryuu is a fast ship,  you already are aware of the situation so should have keep your distance. yet instead just keeping your cool and act more mature you fires your torpedo at him. why not uses your guns to give little warning and grab his attention instead of torpedo...

idk but maybe you should have learn your lesson. good thing that in this game, i never saw someone who are deliberately attacking pink player because they are pink. just play couple of games without dealing friendly damage, including ramming damage and you will be white in no time.

next time you should keep your cool as WG has implemented a system that keep track on players that are deliberately, accidental dealing damage on daily basis. i believe this will ban players who are reach certain threshold or friendly fire damage.

another thing, as an IJN cruiser player, i like to give you a little advice. be more caution when using your torpedo, never used it if there are allies in the line of fire. its not your allies job to keep track of friendly torpedo, its responsibility to hold your fire when allies are around and make sure that no friendlies will get hit by your own weapon. specially if its a dd, since they already have lots of thing in their hands.

i'm giving you this warning as there are lots of IJN cruiser players who dont care about their allies and just fire their torps. they even got angry when they teamkill someone.

look I wouldn't be here having this absurd one sided argument which is in my favour if it was map awareness but I was in plain view of him his guns were aiming at me and he hit the bow of my ship to compensate for the tenryu's top speed that and the shot was fire at almost point blank next time you question my information make sure yours has no flaws which your comment was so salty it could easily be used at a fish market

21 posts
491 battles

You just have to learn restraint.    There is absolutely no benefit in taking it out on someone who damages you.   Just move on

I know restraint. When a ally hits my ship normally I would shrug it off it it was my battleship which a small ding wouldn't bother me much but when a team mate damages my ship and I so need every last hit point for the battle ahead then he is no longer my team mate. so long as you understand your comment was not useful nor helpful so if you DON'T mind stick your comments that are like this one where I cannot see them!

21 posts
491 battles

It's quite simple....

don't team kill !!!

You have turned pink because you team kill, so as to punish you by letting other people to beware of you.

If you don't want to be pink, then aim your guns at.... The..... Ennnemmmmyyy

Not your team mates, no matter how annoyed you get.

Wear the pink until you've earned trust again.

:angry:

Ordrazz

I don't need trust respect is much more useful unlike your comment so if you don't mind not sharing comments like this towards my account. Which will be much appreciated 

21 posts
491 battles

If you deliberately shot back at him then you deserve to be pink.  Sail around with that shame until you learn some self control.

if it wasn't for the fact that pink user names hold experience and credit debuf then I would gladly go pink and rain on your parade. Don't go putting yourself on a pedestal when your not aware of your surroundings