You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Manual Drop Torpedo

9 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,793 battles

I noticed that there's still some carrier's captains at T6-T8 Who either don't know or didn't care to alt drop the torpedo bomber. It cost me and team mates some battles when the other side alt drop with devastating accuracy.

[LNA]
1,670 posts
10,498 battles

There are 3 groups of idiots who do that :
Bots ( No.1 criminals)
Bad players (know how to move around and single squad command but leave everything to auto)
Newbie ( Dont know anything , drag group everthing they have and move in a massive wave like bots)

Anyway CV is very demanding on your clicking and estimating skill , not everyone is right for it. If you meet someone like that and they dont answer in chat chances are very high that that is a bot so feel free to give him a rep.
Well sometimes people are bad or enemy AA is so ridiculous that CV wont be able to do anything meaningful , if so forgive them since it is a flaw of the current meta

Edited by legionary2099

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

when a CV player do manual drop aand miss. then he will get reported at

when a cv player do auto drop and miss, then he will get reported too.

well i aaalwaays grateful that someone still play CV if not then the game will be too boring

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

well i aaalwaays grateful that someone still play CV if not then the game will be too boring

If not, what will my cleveland do?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

fASbYZ7.png

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Manual drops are the most devastating, but for IJN some auto drop if they are coming from two/three angles meaning 3+ torpedoes may hit that vessel.

Personally the only time i ever select auto drop is when a squadron takes off and the CV is being smashed and i want the squadron to try and kill something after the CV is down.

I find some player auto drop as well against ships with good AA. The further you are, the less damage your planes take and they may come across someone that doesnt turn their ship. (Yes that happens often enough!)

Alpha Tester
38 posts
1,048 battles

fASbYZ7.png

That is simply glorious. I don't understand why more players don't manual drop. It just makes it easier for us cruiser/BB drivers to get off scot free. I'm not complaining though...
Edited by Cantoris

563 posts
4,686 battles

Manual drops are the most devastating, but for IJN some auto drop if they are coming from two/three angles meaning 3+ torpedoes may hit that vessel.

Or you can just stack em and see potentially all 12 Hakuryu/Taiho middle finger hit the poor long hull of a high tier BB

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,040 battles

Or you can just stack em and see potentially all 12 Hakuryu/Taiho middle finger hit the poor long hull of a high tier BB

If the BB isn't completely braindead, he will eat 8 at most.

If the BB is AA-specced and not bottom-tier, its eating 6 at most.