You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Gump

Lag spikes and disconnects right now...

19 comments in this topic

66 posts
9,624 battles

Just had a game where I got disconnected twice and had massive lag spikes, happened to quite a few players in the game. Anyone else?

1,484 posts

Yes, happening here in good old Victoria too, ultra long loads,  shells going right through ships, ships suddenly disappear, suddenly blown up, all of that... Ping in excess of 100

Ordrazz

1,162 posts

happened to me too....disconnect in mid game....and i'm in malaysia.

I thought gamertegar and maaw is the only malaysian TE_ members, dundundunn...

Back to the topic, lag spikes maybe have to do with lots of people online during weekends like usual. Maybe the server hamster is hungry.

Super Tester
802 posts

Back to the topic, lag spikes maybe have to do with lots of people online during weekends like usual. Maybe the server hamster is hungry.

I'm very doubtful that an increased weekend load was the cause given it effected WoT players and because 6-7k players during the weekend isn't even close to the server's peak population.

1,162 posts

I'm very doubtful that an increased weekend load was the cause given it effected WoT players and because 6-7k players during the weekend isn't even close to the server's peak population.

I not talking about WG server, I talking about ISP servers. Its pretty common to get massive spike lag during weekends, at least in my area.

2,217 posts
13,680 battles

Yes, happening here in good old Victoria too, ultra long loads,  shells going right through ships, ships suddenly disappear, suddenly blown up, all of that... Ping in excess of 100

Ordrazz

Meh. Sounds like how the game has always been for me.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

Ordrazz

I must not be doing it right. 100+ is the norm for me.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I dont think Malaysians have any problems except for few. Unifi probably??  Could be cable?

Since....

Some i heard the aus/nz are getting it. Im fine here. But they re few lag even ping is 35ms-50ms. Not sure why. 

Edited by Safiuddin97