Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mic6ard

switching commanders to and from premium

4 comments in this topic

1 post

Everytime I transfer commander from premium ships, I have to retrain? Really? No problem going to premium, skill transfers nicely, but not the other way round.

Bug? or am I missing something

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

you do it wrongly.... when ever you assign a commander to a normal ship, he need to be retraained. 

example, you have a Kuma commander that you want to used in Furutaka and you have a Fujin (premium)

what you do is to assign the commander to furutaka, choose either retrain for free or use 200.000 for 50% faster, then after that commander specialization change from kuma into Furutaaka, you put him in Fujin for retraining....

1,162 posts

you do it wrongly.... when ever you assign a commander to a normal ship, he need to be retraained. 

example, you have a Kuma commander that you want to used in Furutaka and you have a Fujin (premium)

what you do is to assign the commander to furutaka, choose either retrain for free or use 200.000 for 50% faster, then after that commander specialization change from kuma into Furutaaka, you put him in Fujin for retraining....

Wait what, you need to assign to the ship you want first?

I felt really dumb now... o(-(

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

when you retrain commander, some skill will not active while others are reduced the effectiveness...

that is why you can put the commander on the premium ship so he can still use aall skill without penalty while you gathering the required aamount of exp...

Sign in to follow this