You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Funky_Chicken

employ a dissconnect

16 comments in this topic

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

I think what OP is trying to is that he is encountering players that uses ping blockers to disconnect other players during a game and is ruining the game. Correct me if I am wrong. 

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

I think what OP is trying to say is that he is encountering players that uses ping blockers to disconnect other players during a game and is ruining the game. Correct me if I am wrong. 

:teethhappy:b+

94 posts
2,795 battles

We need cryptographers here... for all we know, this topic might be an intercepted transmission about the Japanese attack on objective AF Midway Island *sarcasm thickens*

Edited by Lightning_Ene

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I think what OP is trying to is that he is encountering players that uses ping blockers to disconnect other players during a game and is ruining the game. Correct me if I am wrong. 

^ this.

Or OP is trying to say that WG should port/implement the AFK warning or penalty feature to WoWS.

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

Well all I know is that my first go at monitoring ping to server shows 1300ms dropped straight back down to 150ms the second the match finished.

Something does seem to be unusual

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

Well all I know is that my first go at monitoring ping to server shows 1300ms dropped straight back down to 150ms the second the match finished.

Something does seem to be unusual

Yes, i have noticed some strange things happen, its not very often, but i did notice and in the back of my mind wonder if something untoward is going on? Just last night in my BB, i was in a bad situation with crossfire from different directions and knew i was going to die soon, so my intention was to ram the nearby enemy BB.... I wanted to turn a little to the left, but my ship did not turn at all, then glitchy for a second, then suddenly there i am side on! no way of ramming now, die. Obviously my ship had turned in the game, while visually it was still facing straight..... i am assuming its just well timed lag, but what if..... what if that other BB realized my intention to ram and did something ping wise about it? What if? I wonder?

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

Conspiracy mode activated :sceptic: 

I have installed latency graphing to watch when I play (yeah I know WoWs shows ping). I have noticed a trend in that it happens at night for me, but so far I haven't noticed any more definitive trend. I'll lets y'all know if I find a critter in the haystack.

Edited by keskparane