keskparane

where did the flag specials go?

flag specials  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Were you likely to purchase flag specials but were strapped for cash after Xmas

• YES
    • NO

16 comments in this topic

88 posts
4,149 battles

Jeez WG, your marketing people don't have a clue

Just after Xmas which is when the flag specials appear, I (like everyone else I expect) was strapped for cash.  So I bought what flag specials I could.  As soon as I get some finances the flag specials disappear.

Were WG actually trying to generate some income and for once offering something that would be helpful to purchase?

For god sake bring back the flag specials and next time think about the customer and leave them on after xmas for a bit longer.

And get some new marketing staff - the one's you have currently are amateurs

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

.... your marketing people don't have a clue

Just after Xmas which is when the flag specials appear,....... I bought what flag specials I could.

I see these 2 lines as a contradiction. They milked your last pennies out of you :coin:

Edited by keskparane

88 posts
4,149 battles

for those alpha testers that got their mum to buy them the graf spee so they could unlock secret santa

and not enough flags when you have over 100 ships to run each day

its a pity that most comments on this forum are negatives

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

Could have milked much more !!

So if the flag specials had come before Christmas you would have bought them and foregone some of the things you did purchase this Christmas? 

Edited by keskparane

Super Tester
802 posts

Were WG actually trying to generate some income and for once offering something that would be helpful to purchase?

Could have milked much more !!

So... basically what they did with Secret Santa boxes by extending the duration of the event? If it wasn't successful then the even would be over.

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

Your very obtuse. Does your wife hate that?? Bet she does

I don't see it as obtuse. You are saying that you will buy lots of flags when they are on special. That you are unable to save for such an occasion. So my question stands. If WG had decided to put the special on before Christmas would you have bought them? and will you be buying a whole lot next time they come on special? The point being that, would that have been a better time for WG to have the sale?

You say the best time is now. You have criticized a marketing team because they don't appear to be targeting your particular demographic. Your think that because you can't save neither can everybody else. My partner likes that I am not insular like that.

Super Tester
802 posts

"alpha tester"  (code word) = permanently on unemployment benefits

Random selection to test an early build of a game makes me a dole bludger? k m8. 

for those alpha testers that got their mum to buy them the graf spee so they could unlock secret santa

Try again sweetie.

Hmm4oz0.png

Turns out being actually good at a game means I don't need parental support to fund my gaming habits. 

dark.png

Please heed the advice of my dearest pal Ray Ray ADM

NcJaNUC.jpg

Edited by Counterflak