You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xscore

Shocking Revelation about the Game

32 comments in this topic

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

After over 4000 games in WoWS, I have discovered something about winning games.  I have also followed the stats of many other players, including those I division in.  I realised one thing:

The less you feel like ranting, the more you can git gud.  The more one realise that some losses are due to their own incompetence, and some losses are unavoidable, the better they get.

Such is the consequence of the laws of nature, for not all happenings can be explained, of course, causality holds, but not all causal narratives are accurate, nor useful.  Such is the nature of life, and of video games.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

After over 4000 games in WoWS, I have discovered something about winning games.  I have also followed the stats of many other players, including those I division in.  I realised one thing:

The less you feel like ranting, the more you can git gud.  The more one realise that some losses are due to their own incompetence, and some losses are unavoidable, the better they get.

Such is the consequence of the laws of nature, for not all happenings can be explained, of course, causality holds, but not all causal narratives are accurate, nor useful.  Such is the nature of life, and of video games.

If I could give all my +1's I would.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,384 battles

Rant less, join [POI]

:kappa

Edited by R3negade

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,460 battles

That's because when people rant, they are blaming someone or something other than themselves for their difficulties. It's not a good mindset for learning.

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

i rant, is that why i didnt gid gud?

Alpha Tester
73 posts
284 battles

Aaaww! Such positivity. Gib ST status now.

Dan

14 posts
2,390 battles

I watched Flamu talk about ratings, then I though:

'Wait we can view our ranking for world of warships?' - :hmm:

I was gonna put my put them in my signature :tea_cap:but nah ... I'd would start to care about them - rather not 

Turns out I play well good anyway - there have been many memorable​ matches :happy_cap:

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Totally agree

I have to admit if I do have a rant in game, I normally just turn off the game and take a break. It's a good indication that i'm not focusing and once you've done it it's impossible to come back without one.

Ensign

Super Tester
1,310 posts

ranting in the forum will not give u a win.

ppl might even lost respect to u if ur rant is baseless.

ranting in game chat will demoralize ur team mate.

resulting even smaller chance to win.

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,557 battles

Being in a div helps, cause you rant in VC (**cough** Drakon **cough**), not in game chat, so the idiots don't see it.

(*cough i saw that cough)

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Never truer word. I like people who silently notice what their mistakes are and work toward realistic goals instead of lashing it out on others.

Buddha once said : Everything come from one self

[DBN1]
15 posts

There is no need to rant when:

1. DD sail behind BB

2. more than sufficient ships go chasing after a lone enemy ship at the far corner of the map

3. your team is more interested in an easy-kill AFK enemy ship than resetting base capture

Edited by Qas