You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

People are quitting

51 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,788 battles

I've invited some of my friends to play WOWS. Most left the game after T4 or 5. One remain and made it to T6. But he seems to be on the verge of quitting as well. Seems like many people find that grinding to climb the tiers is too repetitive and boring.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I've invited some of my friends to play WOWS. Most left the game after T4 or 5. One remain and made it to T6. But he seems to be on the verge of quitting as well. Seems like many people find that grinding to climb the tiers is too repetitive and boring.

Now... You said Too repetitive and boring... I disagree with that Because players who leave the game in that fashion don't particularly like naval warfare...

Say they left because of the Grind which they are finding it to be hard... then I might agree

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

"many people find that grinding to climb the tiers is too repetitive and boring" 

Remind me of MMORPG that i use to play :D:D:D

Time Attack > Buy fashion > Go Emergency Quest > Doing Quest > Grind New Weapon 

218 posts
3,788 battles

you mean your friends not many people

look most people play cuz they like and love warships. if people dont like wows then this game is not for them.

Now... You said Too repetitive and boring... I disagree with that Because players who leave the game in that fashion don't particularly like naval warfare...

Say they left because of the Grind which they are finding it to be hard... then I might agree

Maybe so. But in my case, I'm not particularly interested in the WW2 naval warfare before I play this game. I only started to take deep interest in WW2 naval technology because I'm playing this game.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

"many people find that grinding to climb the tiers is too repetitive and boring" 

oh....THAT game huh? I used to play that too, until i got bored outta my mind:teethhappy::teethhappy:

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Maybe so. But in my case, I'm not particularly interested in the WW2 naval warfare before I play this game. I only started to take deep interest in WW2 naval technology because I'm playing this game.

Just like an FYI... Grinds are not repetitive.. and I'm sure are not boring when you know the history of the particular ship...

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I don't find grinds boring or repetitive. Every game is different as well as the ship you take in.

It is fun working out what makes a ship tick. Last night i saw in game the Asia server top krispy kreme player. He came second on the winning team in a t7 game.

This makes me want to see what can make this ship do better for me and improve my game play in that ship as an example as i diagnosed it sure to common reports.

We all get different things out of this game, it depends what your friends were playing for or what they expected.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

invited couple of friend last year too. we reach of to tier V and VI. two are from EU. they all stop except one, the other european guy ask his father to play warship for him. because he was busy with college. then he quits but his father are still playing until today, from time to time i see him online around 4-6am.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,824 posts
4,095 battles

If you join to grind to a t10 rather than play because you want to, you get what you deserve.   Play the ships you want to play.

I was involved in a thread similar to this I WOT where is seemed to be a big thing culturally in this region to have the biggest best blingiest ship even if you are still the shittiest player on the server.    Its all about the biiiiig e-peen.

I'll let you in on a little secret.  Its not.

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

I wonder what you and your many friends are going to say for games like counter strike, dota, lol etc. "Oh noooo same map every game, same hero every game soooo boring".

You might wanna reconsider the definition of "repetitive" when talking about moba or arcade style games :)

Good luck!

1,068 posts
3,845 battles

LOL,don't use facts,it will just confuse them!  ;)

If you join to grind to a t10 rather than play because you want to, you get what you deserve.   Play the ships you want to play.

I was involved in a thread similar to this I WOT where is seemed to be a big thing culturally in this region to have the biggest best blingiest ship even if you are still the shittiest player on the server.    Its all about the biiiiig e-peen.

I'll let you in on a little secret.  Its not.

I only started playing the game because eventually the German BB and cruisers would be in.I now have the ones I really wanted: Bismarck,Admiral Graf Spee, Prinz Eugen and Baden ( Bayern ),so I just kick back in Co-Op and enjoy them.Plus the other German ships are fun to play as well.

191 posts
10,622 battles

pso2?

14 posts
2,390 battles

I can't turn back - I'm too deep in the US/IJN CA/CL line, plus the ping is pretty decent (well it was at 70ms then it went to 110ms here in Melbourne, still better than the 250ms in World of Tanks)

892 posts
7,853 battles

​Wrong! You missed out the last step:

Time Attack > Buy fashion > Go Emergency Quest > Doing Quest > Grind New Weapon > Repeat

892 posts
7,853 battles

With MMORPGs, things are kept interesting with quests and of course, new stuff being introduced.

In the case of WoWs, I think WG has done a good job in introducing campaigns and new ship lines.