You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

graf spee

34 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,592 battles

does graf spee from campaign really boost credits earning? because i don't notice any difference from regular tier 6 ships

980 posts
12,617 battles

It is a premium ship - it has boosted XP and and credit earning potential. Make sure you've got the default Graf Spee camouflage equipped to make sure you get the XP boost. 

Forget credits, chuck your German captains into the Spee and watch their exp climb like a rocket. 

Use co-op to farm the new year camo. 2x pieces for every co-op game, each co-op game takes around 8 mins, so you're potentially looking at between 12 and 18 pieces of camouflage per hour. 

415 posts
10,918 battles

I saved my 10 point captain from the campaign so I could use him in my shiny new Hipper ... retraining was nice and quick with both Spee and Tirpitz in my port

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

It earns around 20k-50k extra compare to normal ships because of low repair cost and increased profit.

SPEE has a unique playstyle , if u dont earn more then maybe you are not good in it

268 posts
6,381 battles

I have 20k to go to get my 15th skill for my Gneisenau captain and then it's secondary time!

Running dragon flags and with win bonuses that's potentially two games.

Realistically it will be more like 10...

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

It is a premium ship - it has boosted XP and and credit earning potential. Make sure you've got the default Graf Spee camouflage equipped to make sure you get the XP boost. 

Forget credits, chuck your German captains into the Spee and watch their exp climb like a rocket. 

Use co-op to farm the new year camo. 2x pieces for every co-op game, each co-op game takes around 8 mins, so you're potentially looking at between 12 and 18 pieces of camouflage per hour. 

What is that part about the co-op camo??

268 posts
6,381 battles

If you win a game in the Graf Spee you get 100% captain bonus XP as well as 2x New Years special camo (giving 200% free XP bonus) PER WIN.

Alpha Tester
38 posts
1,048 battles

If you win a game in the Graf Spee you get 100% captain bonus XP as well as 2x New Years special camo (giving 200% free XP bonus) PER WIN.

Something that I didn't know... That's pretty sweet.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Admiral Graf Spee earned from Campaign just like Kamikaze R, more credits more EXP than same tier.

last year we have Emden and Kamikaze R, this year :hmm:

More will come..... 

Soon..... 

I hope so..... 

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

+100% free XP

​Hi Drakon.

Are you talking about the Tirpitz or Spee because the Spee seems to have no benefit at all, as it gives exactly the same as per the standard premium camo. IE: +50% standard xp. Seriously disappointed tbh after doing the grind for it, so it would be good if it included extra free xp.

Ensign

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Well.... I'm kinda gonna research the Missouri already.... Another 15k xp to go... Then i will be back to 0 free xp. This camo is gonna be useful. Time to Tirp.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,623 battles

​Hi Drakon.

Are you talking about the Tirpitz or Spee because the Spee seems to have no benefit at all, as it gives exactly the same as per the standard premium camo. IE: +50% standard xp. Seriously disappointed tbh after doing the grind for it, so it would be good if it included extra free xp.

Ensign

I think she is free ship, mid tier dont expect too much, compare to Kamikaze R, oh no