You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lupusregina

New tech lines

15 comments in this topic

24 posts
2,235 battles

Heard that they would be releasing 2 new branches for the French and 2 sub branches for the russian dds. Looks like Le fantasque will be coming out as well.

1,820 posts
8,020 battles

French Ships will be now in the game very soon (Dunkerque was seen in the video, therefore the french tree is teased), with 2 branches (CA,BB)

Cold War DDs are now in development

England Ships are mentioned (CVs?, BBs?)

Reminder: No white flag jokes on the French Cruisers, they do have powerful armament 

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

1,820 posts
8,020 battles

Back then, they said there will be more English ships

Sadly, it's a Carrier tree rather being a BB tree

French tree is coming too

Richelieu​ might be a Tier VI BB because she's Dunkerque's sister

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

1,484 posts

Richelieu is NOT Dunkerques sister ship, it is the next class after Dunkerque.

The Strasbourg was the sistership to Dunkerque.

Richelieu was the lead ship in her own class, her sisterships were Jean Bart,Clemenceau (never completed) & Gascogne (not laid down)

The next class battleship planned after Richelieu, was the Alsace-class battleship,4 were planned, each with 12 15" guns in 3 quadruple Turrets, the names were thought to be Alsace, Normandie, Flandre, Bourgogne.

(Source:Wikipedia)

So, Dunkerque at tier 6, Richelieu would be tier 7, & Alsace would have to be at least tier 8.

Lower tiers could be Bretagne, or the cancelled Normandie class (which I think the CV Bearn was a member of), then you have the earlier dreadnoughts Paris etc.

Just clarifying a bit of history, I hope I haven't gone too far off-topic... Like everyone else here, I love my ships, & it's very easy to get carried away.

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Bismark : "Devastating Strike"

Hood : "Detonation"

there should be an achievement when you are sailing bismarck and detonated an enemy hood. same goes to the one sailing the hood.