You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

Who here actually like epicenter?

51 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Epicenter

34 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,163 battles

Okay so we introduced new economics because the top tier are camping every single game how we solve it ? NEW ECONOMY!!!! yay *APPLAUSE*
then we get a new game mode called epicenter which encourages camping with marshmallow on a bonfire literally...

the strategy in the gamemode is literally camp...camp...camp until some people decided to push which usually is one by one and they will get picked out
to counter this they camp...camp...and camp

i personally find this gamemode so bad that i rather go to port instantly like its just bad... (side note, i don't exit game i have to wait like a idiot)
being offense is okay but with the type of players we are seeing you are gonna die so your choice is to wait until everyone move or just keep camping.... and watch your teammate do bad moves and got themselves killed...

next thing is we successfully capped the entire circle all 3 of them , WAIT we haven't event win yet ... SERIOUSLY? capping those circles are a pain how come we haven;t win ? please some one have to explain to me why its so painful to see this gamemode?

my only suggestion is that capping the circles fully => win else its just ........ not reasonable.... 
next thing is to give us the option to not play specific gamemode like in WOT ( side note if you are gonna say WOT = WOT not WOWS , its Wargaming just do that)

Edited by ShiraYukira

496 posts
4,163 battles

i have yet to see bastion sadly :c which tier is it at?

I personally cant stand it.  I cant get out of the habit of pushing.

personally i like to push even as a CA well dont ask why it feels more fun and it just makes it enjoyable somehow

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles

personally i like to push even as a CA well dont ask why it feels more fun and it just makes it enjoyable somehow

Pushing just puts you out of your misery in that game mode quickler

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,361 battles

You should change this post to poll, shirayukira

epicenter should be DD battle arena only, that should be fun

right now, it's not that fun

BBs and CLs push in?! like painting big bullseye to your ship's side

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

8 aaand above...

it was a nightmaare for DD

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Becuz Shima-tan will most likely get detonated by a stray Fort shell right? :teethhappy:

This is not about Shima-tan !!! can you not bringing this to this thread !!! and Fort will never be able to hit Shima-tan because Fort slow !!! 0knt speed confirmed Shima-tan fastest evade Fort shell like a boss !!!

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I like the suggestion that if a team caps all three they win. Makes them contest it more and cost those teams with derps who like to sail the 1 or 10 line.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

i'm still waiting for Epicenter Ocean, the most balanced mode in all Warships game mode. players who did not enter the circle for the first 3 minutes of the game will be labelled as 'Did not prove yourself in battle, 0 exp' :medal:

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

i'm still waiting for Epicenter Ocean, the most balanced mode in all Warships game mode. players who did not enter the circle for the first 3 minutes of the game will be labelled as 'Did not prove yourself in battle, 0 exp' :medal:

I'd would love to see Epicenter on Ocean.Would be fun!

99 posts
1,653 battles

We already had a 'capture the center' mode in ocean ages back, there was one battle that I captured center at the very start of the match and we all got nothing :unsure:

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

me

map Tear of Desert

CV tier 10 division DM and Minotaur

and have 2 DDs USS

smoke in center

enjoy!

was that last night? I vaguely remembering doing something like that yesterday

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

and BTW, I for one actually liken epicenter, it gives great credits. what the SHOULD nerf is bastion, last night I have a 4V1 situation in atlantic, double bastion in the middle, those 2 bastions killed 3 DDs and carried the game, as well as giving our moronic gearing(who IMHO did not deserve the win) a solo warrior, bastion 2 got a total of 2 kills and bastion 3 got 3

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

and BTW, I for one actually liken epicenter, it gives great credits. what the SHOULD nerf is bastion, last night I have a 4V1 situation in atlantic, double bastion in the middle, those 2 bastions killed 3 DDs and carried the game, as well as giving our moronic gearing(who IMHO did not deserve the win) a solo warrior, bastion 2 got a total of 2 kills and bastion 3 got 3

Are you sure we still get great credits? From the past few days, it has been same as smol *standard battle* style credit and exp gain for epicenter. And epicenter is especially easy for good divisions (of fishing if you say so).