Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TechnoGore

XP&Credits

6 comments in this topic

110 posts
1,474 battles

Can someone please explain to me a little about credits and exp, but specifically how credits relate to exp? And perhaps how making credits is related to different classes?

I ask because sometimes the amount of credits I get seems really odd, and I can't really figure it out. For example today in a co op match I made 650k, with a base exp of <400. Even a really good game (for me) in randoms won't get that much, regardless of base xp earned. I also recall a match in murmansk where I made 1.1m creds (not including mission rewards) but I don't recall the exp amount as that was a while ago. Needless to say I have never made that much in a single battle since.

I ask today because I just had a t8 match in my bayern, and I did almost 100k damage. Split between three BBs, including 1 destroyed, two t6 bbs and a t8 bb. I thought that was pretty good (again, for me), and for exp it was. It was 1450 base exp, but credits? 190k. I can make that much and more with less than 1k base exp.

None of  these matches have credit flags or camos, and they all have prem time. Thanks in advance

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Are u sure it not counting mission reward? Cause that is the only explanations for your case

Edited by XP_On

683 posts
7,358 battles

In my opinion it's related to tier and performance in battle, excluding premium time, zulu flag etc. Most of the time tier 8 gain much more credit than a tier 6 if performance both are average. It's just the net income varies as high tier has much higher maintenance cost.

I agree with Xp_On, I do think your COOP and Murmansk income on that particular matches were influenced by combat mission rewards.

It's very very rare to get over 1 million gross credit income without outstanding performance. Missouri which is famous for credit and XP printing also not always getting 1 million credits per match.

Edited by Darkworld_2015

110 posts
1,474 battles

Murmansk 1m match could have had some rewards, but I was only just starting science of victory missions at that time, which have very low credit rewards. Even if I had three credit missions and completed them all, that would have amounted to an insignificant amount. In fact, I don't think I have done any of those credit missions because I have never needed credits badly enough to bother with them so far. 

I only had exp grind missions for my 650k co op match today, and had already completed all events for this month except Graf spee. 

Sign in to follow this