Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Sick MM, bruh

15 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,171 battles

I've stopped caring about winrate entirely. Saves you the heartbreak. 

Pull my weight but always lose.

Sick MM, bruh.

wCueP4W.png   LAAZif2.png

played for 12h 30 minutes straight...... IM NOT JOKING

and ^ more to come...

to rush the xmas convoy , started stage 3 this morning, now im finishing stage 5 atm

what i have learn the higher the tier the more face palm you see especially tier 8 and 10

i seen players down at tier 5-6 who are new that could out perform players with tier 10 ships

1,386 posts
8,237 battles

I once had a really really bad day, 15 games on my Kurfurst, only 3 victories, WR dropped from 54 to 50, so sad.

Losing is just making my depressed, unlike PT, where you feels good even when you lose and feels even better when you win.

Probably just stop checking the stats helps.

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles

I once had a really really bad day, 15 games on my Kurfurst, only 3 victories, WR dropped from 54 to 50, so sad.
Losing is just making my depressed, unlike PT, where you feels good even when you lose and feels even better when you win.
Probably just stop checking the stats helps.

Have a streak in a pure support fire ship like Pesicola or NOLA it is even worse. Facepalm with BB running away at the first shot eaten
Edited by legionary2099

1,386 posts
8,237 battles

Have a streak in a pure support fire ship like Pesicola or NOLA it is even worse. Facepalm with BB running away at the first shot eaten

It's asia deal with it.jpg (if this pic exist)

Anyway I'm not that kind of battleship, I do turn around after entering effective combat range, but I go reverse after that so I can push at a moderate speed and enjoy a MUCH BETTER angle of fire.(Kurfurst need to give a big angle when you want to fire all guns at someone at your front, like 45°)

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

It's normal on ASIA server..... Need 3 men division with good players just to have a win.... And tier 8+ is <content removed> these days

Inappropriate reference. Post edited. User Sanctioned

~ADM_dude_SG

Edited by ADM_dude_SG

75 posts
4,783 battles

Just got my Iowa today and lost all but one battle within five minutes because of fast capping and dying.

Admittedly, there's something wrong with the fact that every time I got another Iowa/s on my team they were also stock, that shouldn't mess up your game too much unless your team fails. Hard.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

let me guess

team dont engage

DDs dont cap

BBs sniping from max range

always got drawn with team with 1 less Dd than the enemy

DDs and CLs sent torps to teammates' path

smokes every where

etc.ect.etc (feel free to add some more)

so what else is new

Edited by blacknoheart

Sign in to follow this