You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

can we get a new arcade playlist please

16 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

im am sick of this 1 death crap if there was an arcade mode i wouldnt complain have realistic for those who want it and give this game something that a casual can play cause im getting sick of bull crap teammates and 1 life only game. like seriously this game is now a year old and all we have to play is random  (co op is only good for beginners) and the odd ranked like come on  give us something that will make everyone less scared of dying and give us an arcade mode i dont care how long it takes atleast put it in some time this year not a new bastion mode or capture the flag mode a new play list

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles

Why dont you just recommend WG to implement a new game mode : Unlimited life ( respawn after sometimes) with limited time. Whichever team score the most kills ( or points) by the time the game end win the match , rewards are proportionals to what you were able to do . Sounds fun right ?

If you are having a bad time stop playing and do something else then comeback. There is a big difference when you use different mindset from now

203 posts
11,788 battles

I get what OP wants. It works for FPS shooters so it should work here as well for non stop action gameplays?

There's a problem with "Deathmatch" mode for WoWS when you think about it. Sure you can spawn back into the battle after you're dead until the game ends and keep the action going.
Here's the problem "Time" (again) ok let's take Random battle as an example 20 minutes total battle time, first 2-3 minutes already wasted for traveling into positions this means if you do get a chance to respawn when you got destroyed you have to spend another 2-3 minutes to travel again. If somebody decides to just yolo rush and die over and over again they got atmost 3 spawns.(feeding frenzy)

Redesigns maps and time to make everything suitable for this mode? This just open up more problems includes ships, tier levels, players skill and a match that can dragged on for who knows how long.

Imagine a one sided battle that dragged on until the game ends. :nerv_fish:

I doubt giving the option to respawn will stop players from being "scared of dying" if players want to camp they gonna camp.

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles

Respawn doesn't work for this game mate

Lets do a trial run b4 we say no eh.

WG implement of WoT deathmatch is a failure ( due to their gloriously bad map design)

I think maps like ocean are the best for deathmath :trollface:

2,214 posts
13,673 battles

WG implement of WoT deathmatch is a failure ( due to their gloriously bad map design)

Would be funny if enemy encircled spawn point. Just keep killing them as they spawn.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

unless they increase the pace, a respawn match gonna be either boring if they keep the same time limit or too dragged out like some dota matches if it has no time limit. 

Warships are slow, and having them respawn right in front of the battlezone is both silly and unfun, like seriously imagine COD spawn where enemy can spawn right behind you, now imagine a Yamato spawned 3km behind you, yeah enjoy mate. 

1,386 posts
8,221 battles

Well, every time OP posted, it's ranting about the coward meta…

And I kinda agree with ya

After the first few games on my GK, I just wondered why no one in this server has more guts than the French. I saw Yamato sniping from 20+km away all game that had a ten-ish main battery hit ratio, ships start retreating right after being detected and even destroyers, followed by two Atago, pop his smoke at the sight of an unsupported Benson and gifted the cap and the smoke to that Benson…

I just love the PT meta where everyone is like RUSH THE CAP CYKA BLYAT NO STOP U NOOBS!

14 posts
4,949 battles

Respawn at base? ... So your team has pushed most of the way across the map, but a ship has snuck close to your base. Oh wait, no problem - I will expose myself, get killed and respawn at base and kill him. After all, he is damaged and I will respawn with full health. Problem solved.

Did someone mention spawn camping?

I agree there should be a bit more variety (Bastion sucks), but I don't think this is it.

I did like the Halloween event (even though most players didn't get it) and I would love to see more of this type of content.

Edited by E_Smith

58 posts
3,805 battles

This type of game play exist in other titles, but not WG.

The main issue is everyone is afraid to take damage and die in deathmatch. You cant change people's mindset, but you can influence them in 2 ways:

1) type in chat eg "cap b now" or "moving to a now"

2) if your a BB or DD, move more aggresively in the front to take damage and hopefully inspire others to follow like a lemming train.

It wont work all the time, but i find that i have a higher chance in my games that people actually playing more aggresively.

350 posts

Respawn at base? ... So your team has pushed most of the way across the map, but a ship has snuck close to your base. Oh wait, no problem - I will expose myself, get killed and respawn at base and kill him. After all, he is damaged and I will respawn with full health. Problem solved.

Did someone mention spawn camping?

I agree there should be a bit more variety (Bastion sucks), but I don't think this is it.

I did like the Halloween event (even though most players didn't get it) and I would love to see more of this type of content.

It would be a laugh if they added telefragging to camp spawning. I tried that once in one FPS game and yes, I was fragged since someone else spawned where I was camping. Also, WG also liked the positive response to the Halloween event and thus, convoy missions would also be added to game play in the next few patches.

Now if there were only those players who would stick to the plan (and the fleet) and not go YOLO and get sunk because of the need to improve his kill score.