You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
postliebe

Broadcasting online while playing WoWS

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
3 posts
187 battles

Is there a way to broadcast on Afreeca.com(Korean Twitch.tv)?

There is a BJ that wants to play WoWS live.

She has 9,672 viewers following, 1,379 fan viewers, broadcasted  11404 hr.s with the sum of all her followers, 1,342,109.

I'm writing this on behalf, and capable of writing in English.

She says there was an information page about NDA permissions,

but now she couldn't find one.

So if there any, can anyone give me information about the NDA permission help page?

If not, Is it be done by submitting a ticket to WG?

BTW, she is streaming WoT online, and recognized by WG Korea..

Edited by postliebe

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Is there a way to broadcast on Afreeca.com(Korean Twitch.tv)?

There is a BJ that wants to play WoWS live.

She has 9,672 viewers following, 1,379 fan viewers, broadcasted  11404 hr.s with the sum of all her followers, 1,342,109.

I'm writing this on behalf, and capable of writing in English.

She says there was an information page about NDA permissions,

but now she couldn't find one.

So if there any, can anyone give me information about the NDA permission help page?

If not, Is it be done by submitting a ticket to WG?

BTW, she is streaming WoT online, and recognized by WG Korea..

PM KaZanova with the request and details.  Note that 99.99% of requests are denied.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

First of all, NDA still applies. We are still in Alpha test. Live Streams probably won't be allowed until Open Beta - which will follow Closed Beta. There might be a possibility that a special permission can be granted to her for a possible upcoming Beta Weekend event, or to celebrate ending Closed Alpha and starting Closed Beta. But that is a decision solely made by the Devs and the production teams for WoWS.

As DMW said, her best bet would be to ask for permission, so she should register an account on the Asia server (KR and Asian server are seperate and doesn't share userdatabases), then use that account to login to the WoWS forums, and send KaZanova a personal message, detailing what she would like to do, and for what reasons she wants to do them.

There is no guarantee that permission will be granted, but who knows, it might just fit in to the devs and production teams plans. Cant hurt to ask, the worst that can happen is receiving a no. 

Oh,and if that is the case, dont even think about doing it anyways. WG DOES take the NDA serious, and it will still be in effect during closed beta and beta weekend events. Of course if she does have 100.000 USD laying around, and dont mind spending it as compensation to WG... In other words, not a good idea to break the NDA and stream if no permission has been granted.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

1. We are still under NDA.

2. If you want to legally be exempted from the NDA, you can, but there is a long process of approval (you are better off making YouTube content than live streaming). Jingles, etc. were given permission, but their content had to be reviewed prior to public release. I myself have a video under review (me hoping it gets approved).

3. If you break the NDA, you owe WG money and you can say goodbye to your WG account all together.

Edited by ExESGO