Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

How survivability expert works ?

6 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

I know that SE adds 400hp for every ship tier , but how exactly does it add , to be specific these are my questions :
1. Does SE add only total health available meaning heal wont heal in excess of it ?

2. Does SE add its hp accordingly to the ship sections ( meaning each section take more hit to get black ) or its absorablity? If not then it only add to the pool and do nothing else?
3. Do SE health pool reserve interact the same way as normal hp ?
Anyone knowledegdable is welcome

14 posts
2,390 battles

It should add the HP to your ship's maximum HP  pool, This means

• Total Health pool available is: (Max HP of the Ship + 400 * T) if T= 5 and Max HP is 35,000 then it adds 2000 - The ship's HP is now 39 000 when the Commader's skill is accounted for.
  • This new HP value is now the max HP of the ship, meaning that repair party will repair up to this HP value if allowed AND you start off each game with that amount of HP
  • It doesn't matter what part of the ship is hit, HP is HP its not divided for different parts of the ships - any damage will taken off the HP the ship has.
  • This extra HP is added to the Max HP, so there is no difference between the original value of HP and the added HP - they merge to form the new total HP of the ship (Question 3)

Hope that helps

References:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Crew_(WoWS)#Survivability_Expert

49 posts
6,861 battles

You'll got more 400 hp each ship tier, if your tier 5 ship captain had this skill, you got more 400x5 (2000 hp), if base hull hp is 10000, so total 12000 in your hp bar.

Just same as normal HP, they can heal more than it's, and repair party will do more hp recovery (because based on percentage)

Yeah, they will able to withstand more damage, it's mean more damage needed to change the color to dark.

When you have 10000 base hp, and got 2500 more from this skill, without any repair party, you'll have a chance to get Dreadnought (With less than 500 hp left, because based on base hull hp).

Well, it's just my opinion, but based on other players experience.

Sorry I'm can't fully understand your questions, I have poor english.

58 posts
3,805 battles

SE is more useful in USN DDs that knife fight. Other than that, i find the skills dont really have a use anywhere else due to the higher percent burn and flood. And as you know, BBs usually have at least a camp fire burning everytime they get focused on even when angled.

Sign in to follow this