You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_ExecutiveOrder_

About next 0.6.0 comm skill

About next 0.6.0 comm skill  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about upcoming new comm skills than the old one?

• Better
    • Worse
    • Better, but difficult to choose (more versatile skill option)
    • Worse, and difficult to choose
    • Just difficult to choose
    • Nothing special
    • Don't know

4 comments in this topic

49 posts
6,861 battles

Hello fellow captains, I have a few questions.

Based from temporary new 0.6.0 patch skill stats in PT, I want to ask some questions.

I'm just curious and can't wait to know more, to maximize my plan.

1. Evasive Maneuver.

Returning to carrier if we press 'f' (default), or any empty strike plane fly approaching it's carrier, or simply any empty strike plane do fly to anywhere, or loaded plane return to carrier by fly approaching to it's carrier, or something? Please tell me more specific.

2. Direction Center for Catapult Aircraft.

2 catapult per launch. #1 Cost one or two consumables? #2 How near they fly, 180 degree of rotation far each other? #3 2 spotting catapult extend 20% + 20% (40%) or still same (20%) or what?

3. Adrenaline Rush.

-0.1% all type or armament reload time per 1% hp lost

#1 If we regenerate HP with Repair Party and lost more than 100% of normal, can the reload boost higher than 10%? And it's count from normal hull hp, or after have Survivability Expert skill?

Imagine RN CL T8+ possible to get almost -30% reload speed with all HP buff, and if count from normal hull, with SE skill, more than 30%, haha. Lol, annoying.

#2 It's says "All armament". Main batteries, torpedoes, secondaries, and do AA armaments count (all type or secondary/ DP type)? AA dps/ efficiency increase?

Thanks for your attention and answers :) Sorry if there's some dumb questions because I just want to really sure about it, and I have poor english haha hope you understand it.

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

49 posts
6,861 battles

If Adrenaline Rush works for main batteries, imagine it on Atlanta

Atlanta doesn't have Repair Party. If hp regenerate don't affect this skill (don't decrease the buff) and when gained hp lost, so reload boost more than 100% x0.2% (new update)

Does Repair Party affect this skill? And this skill count base hull hp only or include SE (Survivability Expert) skill like "how to get dreadnought with DD"?

Well, Atlanta, heavier rain.

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq