Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InterconKW

A Request

28 comments in this topic

341 posts
4,020 battles

Today has been awful for me. I'm stuck on an endless losing streak and the frustration is starting to make me potato myself.

Today I've been thrown into battles with unicum divisions of players I recognize on the enemy team and outright potatoes, suiciders or AFKs on mine. 

I'm wondering if any good or at least decent players are willing to join me and division maybe Tiers 6-8, any time today. If there's a forumers group in-game, I'd also like the link, or to be added in order to find anyone online.

980 posts
12,617 battles

I'm keen. My stats aren't so good at the moment (which I attribute to losing streaks, playing air superiority CVs, and just recent bad games), but I'm decent at BBs and CAs.  

I'm particularly enjoying my Bismarck at the moment, although I don't have manual secondary control yet. 

892 posts
7,853 battles

Today has been awful for me. I'm stuck on an endless losing streak and the frustration is starting to make me potato myself.

Today I've been thrown into battles with unicum divisions of players I recognize on the enemy team and outright potatoes, suiciders or AFKs on mine. 

I'm wondering if any good or at least decent players are willing to join me and division maybe Tiers 6-8, any time today. If there's a forumers group in-game, I'd also like the link, or to be added in order to find anyone online.

​Just play your game the way you would and if all else fails, switch ship type, go coop or just log off for a while. IMO, besides having the usual potatoes and AFKs, there are too many missions/campaigns running concurrently recently to a point that players seem so intent on completing their mission/task objectives that they lose focus on the battle objectives, eg a DD goes off searching for CV to spot or kill, instead of capping or spotting for the team. 

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Not even divisioning with TE could carry my luck, lol. I'll just stop for today. It's getting late anyway.

Lel.... It happens. At least we tried our best and didn't potato out. The last game was so close and we both topped the xp on our team. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Not even divisioning with TE could carry my luck, lol. I'll just stop for today. It's getting late anyway.

if you want win, wait till i am on your enemy :D

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Like you accept any of my invitations........

Wrong timing bro... Haha.... Got my graf Spee  now.... I'll be lurking in tier 6s for now. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Wrong timing bro... Haha.... Got my graf Spee  now.... I'll be lurking in tier 6s for now. 

Does that mean Wrong timing at every time??? .

Topic :- 

I'm having the same problem because lol I'm not playing well... it is all about perspective....

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Does that mean Wrong timing at every time??? .

aactually yeah....

but you wont believe anything other people said right?

341 posts
4,020 battles

By the way, if anyone has Spee, may I know how she plays, what would be a good battle tactic for her and whether she's good for her tier in your opinion?

505 posts
4,176 battles

I shall have Spee by the end of today... 

CHRISTMAS CONVOYS.

got it ;)

she plays like a BB literally, slow ship, big gun somewhat accurate idk need more testing, torp arc is great speed is normal, range for torp is low but her armor is none existant, superstructure for the conning tower is small

honestly doubt i play her that much but he is a good CA killer i guess, meeting tier 5 its a slaughter but since she is tier 6... meeting tier 8 or tier 7 BB will be a pain

she can use hydro/ defensive AA

8km torp isnt bad tbh 65knts

16km range

28.5knts max speed abit around kongo i think slower?

600+meter radius

10.3 rudder shift time

Edited by ShiraYukira

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

I like Graf Spee.... Guns hits hard... Most times. Once you get into the groove of the Spee... It's really a good tier 6 CA. 

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

341 posts
4,020 battles

She invades citadels and honestly her dispersion at midrange is OK. Never got to try the torpedoes and didn't use HE in the battle, but I did 50K damage easily.

As a cruiser I didn't really play aggressive, but I don't think she's made for that anyway.

Edited by InterconKW

Sign in to follow this