Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

When the matchmaker screw you up bad

13 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Not me getting beaten up by the matchmaker, but I did cry a bit for the enemy team.

(Note: No, I didn't)

(removed)

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Not me getting beaten up by the matchmaker, but I did cry a bit for the enemy team.

(Note: No, I didn't)

(removed)

Seem like an ANCIENT screenshot… Alpha?

And the enemy ships are two St. Louis and a T4 IJN battleship? Not sure if it was called Myogi back then, I heard the devs changed some design-only IJN ships' names.

753 posts
8,965 battles

I know what you are thinking, yeah yeah this thing again.

And yes, this is another rant from me.

But I want you guys to rant with me, just share all those moments when you get totally beat up by the matchmaker.

Please check the "How to rant guide" in the newcomers section. :trollface: 

Back on topic. 9 out of 10 times playing tier 5.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Please check the "How to rant guide" in the newcomers section. :trollface: 

Back on topic. 9 out of 10 times playing tier 5.

I haven't rant yet…

Well a few days ago, I met a Midway in my team while playing a GK. As usual, I checked his stats and decided I go YOLO so I can suffer less and play a premium to compensate for the credits loss after my GK goes to the bottom of the sea. Cuz the game was DOOMED, with or without me.

I just go up in the front, used my guns to take out a Ibuki and sunk a few seconds later.

And in the end, I scored better than the Midway.

Guess what? He skipped Independence, Ranger, Lexington and Essex, wallet-warriored his way directly from Bogue to a freaking Midway! Oh gosh!

Well his stats, he used a 1/1/3 setup and only had like 30,000 average damage! Man…

Edited by _Halcyon

58 posts
3,805 battles

I have had a 1 v 1 taiho vs taiho once in random match making. We ended up deciding to cap, kill each other's planes and ram each other for a draw to get more exp.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Damn... I look at that screenshot and feel nostalgic at recognizing all the names.

amade getting old.

Seem like an ANCIENT screenshot… Alpha?

And the enemy ships are two St. Louis and a T4 IJN battleship? Not sure if it was called Myogi back then, I heard the devs changed some design-only IJN ships' names.

Yeah, alpha and the Myogi was called Haku back then I think... or Masamune... or something... they changed her name 2-3 times.
Edited by Retia

892 posts
7,853 battles

I posted this once in another thread, but I guess it's worth reposting. From October iirc. Made me wonder if anyone else could have a worse MM after the t5-7 MM patch.

Cg5C3jU.png

I experienced something similar yesterday

Sign in to follow this