You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GeneralPaps

Invitation to a new "Alpha Test"

107 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

So I have learned from a little bird........that some people recently got an invitation by e-mail, an access in alpha test.........

yes they are not alpha testers before, but are weekend testers, and probably only played the first or second weekend test, or they have played both..........

so ahh......what's the basis on how to be chosen to be part of the "alpha testers" and becoming one of it?

:honoring:

Edited by GeneralPaps

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

So I have learned from a little bird........that some people recently got an invitation by e-mail, an access in alpha test.........

yes they are not alpha testers before, but are weekend testers, and probably only played the first or second weekend test, or they have played both..........

so ahh......what's the basis on how to be chosen to be one of those new "alpha testers"?

Pray a Lot every midnight

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

so ahh......what's the basis on how to be chosen to be part of the "alpha testers" and becoming one of it?

**** knows.

Check your email. I only did one survey, and wasnt all that active on the bug hunting front (1 report), somehow got in anyway.

Edited by karl0ssus1

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Did you do the survey? Maybe they selected those frist.

Did those surveys (before and after a test) for those two weekends.....

**** knows.

Check your email. I only did one survey, and wasnt all that active on the bug hunting front (1 report), somehow got in anyway.

tried.......nada....

Update: A little bird told me one of the invited for alpha has not even participated on the second weekend beta-test at all..........

Edited by GeneralPaps

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Did those surveys (before and after a test) for those two weekends.....

tried.......nada....

Update: A little bird told me one of the invited for alpha has not even participated on the second weekend beta-test at all..........

I PMed Mods and Admins, so far only Amade replied. He told me to wait, so I guess this is it if you didn't get the email. I did everything I could (Play in Both test and did Surveys).
Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

I PMed Mods and Admins, so far only Amade replied. He told me to wait, so I guess this is it if you didn't get the email. I did everything I could (Play in Both test and did Surveys).

hhmmmmmmmmm...........let's see about that....:sceptic:

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

Mmmm, unfortunately for me I've only got one weekend test under my belt although I have done all the surveys I've been given. I guess I didn't meet the criteria.

So sad :(

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

BTW, KaZanova is posting something in the news section, lets see what it is when it post it out.

Edit: Yep Check Weekend Forum.

Edited by Alvin1020

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

BTW, KaZanova is posting something in the news section, lets see what it is when it post it out.

Edit: Yep Check Weekend Forum.

Well I guess at least I have this Russian live stream of WoWS starting in 55 min...

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

Perhaps not breaking NDA....

Badum tss......

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

WoW stream........???

in 55 minute ????

DAMMIT TIMEZONE!!!!

There is a russian stream going at the moment, I think the PAX one starts in 2-3 hours. RU one is
if you wanted to watch.

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

There is a russian stream going at the moment, I think the PAX one starts in 2-3 hours. RU one is
if you wanted to watch.

i think i wait for the english one

but in the mean time i could watch russian to wait

(gotta improve my comrade language :teethhappy: )

Edited by CrimsonGabri

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

i think i wait for the english one

but in the mean time i could watch russian to wait

(gotta improve my comrade language :teethhappy: )

Haha, I don't understand a thing but I get to see ships! Google translate is going crazy on the comments, I see so much PTA WHEN!?!

Sadly I'll be asleep before the NA one takes off

[BMRSF]
420 posts
1,221 battles

it seems Random :) 

Goodluck to you admiral :)  May you got one :p

Edited by Ephys

Alpha Tester
131 posts
1,450 battles

I got one, and when I clicked on my WoWs icon, got this;

Warning, failed to connect to update service, see log file,

where is the log file?

I clicked on play and it started to load but, wasn't able to connect to the server.

Alpha Tester
3 posts
2,519 battles

I got an email this morning I've done loaded the Alpha test game cant connect to the server guessing its down atm. Yeah was surprised did both beta weekends and filled out the survey. Was a tester for world of tanks years ago not sure if that helped? Just check your emails and see if you get lucky like I did!

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

Yay... The march 6th anouncment at pax turned out to be.... Nothing!

This weekend is sure delivering on the disappointment. Although the riot that thats developing on the NA forums is OK.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

I got an email this morning I've done loaded the Alpha test game cant connect to the server guessing its down atm. Yeah was surprised did both beta weekends and filled out the survey. Was a tester for world of tanks years ago not sure if that helped? Just check your emails and see if you get lucky like I did!

Go to the portal and check the members section, it has the server schedule.