Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

these (redacted) ARP ships!

21 comments in this topic

1,494 posts

can anyone please tell me how to get these (redacted) ships out of my port?

I try & change port, but they seem to show up in all ports now...

I hate them sticking out like Christmas balls in my ship list, making scrolling a nightmare.

I never wanted them anyway, but I can't even get rid of them.

Any solution please.

Ordrazz

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

not this again, there has at least been 5 threads on "how to turn off arp" already, can a mod please pin on to the top of the page so no one would keep making these repeat threads?

341 posts
4,020 battles

As an individual who has seen but is very indifferent to the show, I don't get the hate. Sure, they are neon and have possibly annoying captain voices, but I got 4 free Kongos, 4 free Myokos and a free Takao, as well as plenty of commanders to try builds on. Why focus on the bad points?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,841 posts
4,138 battles

Its just a thing that some people do not like.   It evokes strong emtions on both sides.

The OP just needs to disable the voices and use a no anime mod such as the one in Aslains mod pack.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

No need to use a mod, just do what greifer said and untick the "Arpeggio"  option in the filters. Boom they all disappear.

Unless of course you still want to use them without the glowing stuff and the voices then yeah what Ralph says is right use the mod.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

People have no time for that... :trollface:

yet they have time to write. Writing a thread. Reading. Rather than searching. :trollface:

Legit

Edited by Safiuddin97

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

another how to turn off arp thread again. uncheck the arp in carousel. and please read every patch notes next time so people here wont know that you don't know the search option and patch notes

11bm4vc.gif

1,494 posts

Well my fellow ship mates,

I had been away for 3 months from playing, & indeed computers, so I had naturally no idea what was in patch notes, what's Been happening, & what ships had been for sale etc, so I apologize for seeming rather stupid in asking the question... However it might be a good idea to put a sticky message on about turning them off. 

As for actually wanting 4 kongo class & 100 different myoko class ships with crazy colors, it comes down to choice... Had I the choice I wouldn't have got them, I like my German ships quite well, & my Russian & US too, & when I want them in pretty colors I dazzle paint them. At least they don't look like Christmas balls.

Thanks for everyone's input, I will look in the carousel.

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this