Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gorbon_Rubsay

Highest Damage Ever.... but not Top XP!

15 comments in this topic

66 posts
9,624 battles

Hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like he was also in a DD, but one tier lower than yours right? So he gets bonus XP for killing/doing damage against ships of a higher tier.

EDIT: This is why you shouldn't freak out or throw in the towel when you bottom tier... the XP you can earn from doing even an average amount of damage can be rather good.

Edited by The_Gump

49 posts
6,861 battles

Imagine giving 1/4 total HP damage to T10 DD (5000 damage) equal giving 1/4 total HP damage to T10 BB (25000 damage), same xp earned.

So, "damage reward (xp)" it's depend on what's your target (Ship class, tier), just my opinion.

I'm just did about 100k damage (one full hp DD, and some little damage to other DD) got 2600 base xp and did 258k damage (to BB and cruisers) on same ship just got 2580 base xp.

Edited by Ilham_Zainulhaq

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Maybe he capped and defended cap more than you? I find I normally get insane xps in Sims when I do those 2 more. 

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

agreed....actually in Sims, getting above 2k-.2.5k xp or more is a normal thing if you play well in it. As it is, i'm already averaging 61k damage out of my 23 games in it so far, which i believe is the highest average damage in ASIA server so far :trollface:. It's grown to be my favorite DD so far.

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

flint/lolanta/Missouri has better iirc

But the ship in question is Sims vs Kagero..... (Oh lol Nvm I never played them and Flint is kinda rare..... with Missouri being new ship so I don't know about it)

But Sims has better xp multiplier right?

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Super Tester
7,561 posts
8,001 battles

Admittedly I didn't see what happened on his side of the map, but at maximum he solo capped 1 cap, so he must have done several boat loads of dmg as well. 

The thing is, if there is a sims on the team who knows what he is doing, there is no way you can beat him in raw exp. And Im afraid probably killing the whole enemy team wouldn't help. 1 solo cap for sims is already free 2k raw exp. And the games where I do around 60-80k dmg on sims are always close to 2.8k-3k raw exp. I had 2.9k base exp games where I did 19k dmg with Sims, but got 2 solo caps and 1 assisted caps.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,884 battles

I was in the game where I died early and only hitting 2 BB and still gets 2.3k base in sims. Yeah it is p2w in terms of exp gain, Saipan is another case of this.

Sign in to follow this