You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Minimum_Chips

ARP Ships

27 comments in this topic

[R-A-N]
19 posts

How about extending the ARP challenges for a few more days for those of us that just missed out?  I have all the ARP ships except the Takao, which I only fell short of by 6000+/- on the 7th and final challenge.  Not too much to ask I think. Surely there will be hundreds of players that would like the opportunity to finish off what we started.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I think it's out of WG's hands - their contract with ARP is over. Also, there already was a second chance to get ARP Takao over the past month, which came directly after the two to three month period to get her the first time around.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

er, you guys had 6 months to finish it IIRC,  it's your own fault for not finishing the grind

3 months.. not 6 months...

07 Okt 2016 - 30 Des 2016

How about extending the ARP challenges for a few more days for those of us that just missed out?  I have all the ARP ships except the Takao, which I only fell short of by 6000+/- on the 7th and final challenge.  Not too much to ask I think. Surely there will be hundreds of players that would like the opportunity to finish off what we started.

do you know something called as Contract? it have period and ARP -WG collab end in 2016. what you ask is not as simple as you think it is.. so unless you can turn back time then there wont be any ARP.

personally i would love to help if some player ask me to div up with them to help etting the takao. but asking after the periode over is in vain

Edited by XP_On

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

3 months.. not 6 months...

07 Okt 2016 - 30 Des 2016

do you know something called as Contract? it have period and ARP -WG collab end in 2016. what you ask is not as simple as you think it is.. so unless you can turn back time then there wont be any ARP.

personally i would love to help if some player ask me to div up with them to help etting the takao. but asking after the periode over is in vain

Sideline comment: This man deserve a cookie!

On topic: It's over and as what others already comment, no more ARP mission .

99 posts
1,653 battles

Maybe WG should made new contract with KanColle next. Who knows, maybe we can get Kancolle Yamato.

Pretty much impossible considering the KanColle ships are semi-human.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Maybe WG should made new contract with KanColle next. Who knows, maybe we can get Kancolle Yamato.

This is probably the closest you'll get :D

(not sure if it will work with the current version though)

https://woeramods.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/yamato-bikini-skin/

Edited by ADM_dude_SG

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Wasn't the highschool one the next one?    I saw someones skin mod for the Graf Spee and it looked nice.

yup.. a legit schol girl.. 

also underage

440 posts
3,379 battles

Waiting for a collaboration with something not anime related....

I do wonder how will the community react if WG collab'd with this? :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkt3AyqBwaV4UN8lMavI_

99 posts
1,653 battles

Waiting for a collaboration with something not anime related....

Apart from a few movies I can't think of anything non-anime ship related crossovers there could be..?

It wouldn't be that surprising to see a WoWS movie though :D

218 posts
3,788 battles

Apart from a few movies I can't think of anything non-anime ship related crossovers there could be..?

It wouldn't be that surprising to see a WoWS movie though :D

Unfortunately, most of those who watch and made this war movies don't really care about the technical aspect. They just want the action and the gore. It's not unusual for this movie to mistake one type of weapons over the other. I still remember the movie Independence Day (the first one). The AMRAAM missile they use look a lot like a Harpoon anti-ship missile.

Anime is a good source for a game because it usually quite accurate. Unfortunately, the anime is also made to fulfill the Otaku's Lolita complex.

Edited by Puteralanun

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

We must be thinking of different ones.  This was just a red white and black stripe across the bow

Same one

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles

Oh come on , it is special because it is limited.

And they are not that special because it is just a skin and a voice , portrait change + torp animation.They perform the same as the normal ship elite configuration.

Having 5 Kongous and 5 Myokos to shift around is boring , it pains my eyes to see such flashy ships continueously.

If you want them just get the normal ship and a skin mod voila tut done

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

I do wonder how will the community react if WG collab'd with this? :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkt3AyqBwaV4UN8lMavI_

Since we are from Asia, perhaps this is more appropriate?

2whgily.jpg

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,955 battles

I believe it is possible for a Kancolle collab. But it would involve special commanders, not ships I would think.

Who wouldn't want Kongou for her 'Burning Love!'