You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BroOfBrighton

What? only 500000?

36 comments in this topic

2,222 posts
13,737 battles

I could finish if I had tirpitz.

edit: going to movies and picnic with gf tomorrow... so do have some life

Edited by keskparane

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

actually i have finish credits amount task before and it count the rewrd from any mossion.

example the damage mission will gave you reward of 200.000 credits, so all you need to do is to play a game that will gave you 300.000 and finish that mission at the same time

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

That mission is so ez , just like everyone have said have a good game at the time you complete another task to get + credits.

If by RNGJesus you cant , you can still do it the hard way : get 1 day premium ( campaign reward or just some 250 doubloons) and +20% credit flag on a tier VI - mission done.

I can farm damage with my Ryujo or Independence this way and net 500k naturally lol , you should try this on a tier VI or VII you are very good in

Tier 8 pre will still need an extremely good game to nest 500k+ without flag , i get 700k with pre from Kutuzov with 128k damage and that is alot and a tall order to do frequently

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Scharnhorst with a Zulu flag does the job, same for the Tirpitz and Atago & Kutasov. It's not as difficult as you make out.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

that's easy, a good battle in a T7+ prem ship +prem account will do the job easily

Not if your team mates try to ruin your games continuously......

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

luckily there are some damages mission that will net us 450-500k if we finish stage 4 so maybe...just maybe we can use them for our advantages (if we won't happen to finish them b4 we finish Graf Spee Hunt campaign).

415 posts
10,918 battles

does anyone know how much damage is required to make 500k credits in one battle? ... I've got 1 of those tasks left to finish the whole lot with honors and I just can't beat it ... even with prem ship, prem acc, prem camo and zulu flag :(

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

does anyone know how much damage is required to make 500k credits in one battle? ... I've got 1 of those tasks left to finish the whole lot with honors and I just can't beat it ... even with prem ship, prem acc, prem camo and zulu flag 

Kutuzov needs 128k with damage on mostly BB and a cruiser , i get 500k with zulu flag without pre. With pre highest game was 700k. Tirpitz is the easiest to spit out credit if you have it. I wont mention big MO since she is very expensive.

Anyway try to deal damage on small health pool enemy since credit is based on % of enemy health total , not actual number. Trying to delete or hunting full health hordes of dd are your best bet of high income. 

Saipan is especially strong in this area of hunting dd or an Atago

Edited by legionary2099

415 posts
10,918 battles

ah I didn't know it was % based ... thanks for that info ... I'm a bit of a potato when it comes to big damage numbers so that'll surely help ...I'll keep trying :child:

415 posts
10,918 battles

100k Damage In a Tirpitz on prem acc with ocean soul and zulu flag still not good enough ... I'm out of ideas :fishpalm:

110k high cal and kraken in a Kamikaze R with same buffs and nowhere near

Edited by Storm_Raiser

415 posts
10,918 battles

Shiny horse with flags. Easily done as Bob stayed. Convoy mission completed with honors.

Is Shiny horse a Shchors? ...I'm still having trouble with this task