You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Arcane_Dream

Visual bug breaking game

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
419 posts
4,408 battles

I was using the NC, battle is fine, then suddenly this happen

Can's see enemy, can't see allies, can't see consumable/weapon reload etc... All blank

And when I open setting, it keep flickering.

This need to be fix asap

[911]
487 posts

I just experianced this too.

the only thing I had was torpedo marker on target. 

That's all, i went from a fun game to I was doing nothing for my team

Also what happened to the upload option?

Now i can't find it here on this topic reply, and I have screen shots to let you see.

[BLUMR]
Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Ctrl + G turns your in game HUD on and off.

See if that works

[1AN-E]
38 posts
3,827 battles

I also have had this occur on  a few occasions and also thought it might be the HUD.  However. it flickers on and off from time to time during the game.  I am useless in that game as i do not see the ships until close and then do not know if friend or foe until too late.

I log off and log back in and it seems to fix it.

Super Tester
419 posts
4,408 battles

Ctrl + G turns your in game HUD on and off.

See if that works

Did not work. 

And today I experienced it again

The HUD just flashing on and off, first I can barely view enemy ship in aim mode, but cannot see anything after a few minutes, no crosshair, no nothing.

And now, I try to find match with another ship, only to experience it during queuing too.

Edit: Link http://imgur.com/a/WlNrc

Edited by Arcane_Dream

[KMR]
27 posts
12,863 battles

I periodically suffer from this bug as well.  I have jumped back to the Windows Desktop via Ctrl-Alt-Del and then returned to the game however that does not help either.  

[KMR]
27 posts
12,863 battles

Just had another game where I experienced this bug. 

Is Wargaming a bit like DICE in that they don't acknowledge things in their own forums or is it that given the international player base they confine themselves to responses in particular servers/languages ? 

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
41 posts
14,861 battles

I am experiencing a similar problem I can see all ships and friend or foe just that in port and in game trees are black and the torp and gun aim flash like a disco light it renders me useless to my team so much so can't play rank battles at all.

I have tried disconnection from server check my video drivers are up to date even shut down computer and restarting to no avail nothing fixed the problem . Fun I did a survey the other day and one question asked if I had any bugs playing the game I answered NO now this has happened . I highly value helping my team out as best I can this so I can't play ranked battles at all I can not for-fill my roll in the team . Can you suggest  a fix is anyone else having this happen ??

HELP PLEASE !!    Saltroo_58 

[KMR]
27 posts
12,863 battles

The problem still persists.  Another thread suggests change screen resolution as a solution so I'll have to try that next.