You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Target specific player

96 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I just target the first one to say POI.

That wouldn't happen to include the POI clan too would it? :trollface:

poi

who doesn't prioritize melon whenever they see him? :trollface:

Melon + POI...

Why you guys always pointing at me what i did to you :(

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

Yep i always target Super Testers and ruin their testing, especially in a carrier cause i hate shiny new ships i dont have :trollface:.

I also hate wallet warrior for having missouri :izmena:

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles

Having been looking forward ramming a certain player in the aft as a revenge for torching me to death. :red_button:

[AE]
200 posts
9,488 battles

In tanks its standard procedure. People run a third party programme that identifies skill levels. Should have been banned. As result lot of good players got frustrated and left (one of many problems). Knowing that several people ignored other tanks sitting in open between you and them, and they still target you, is a game breaker. Wait till that third party product arrives for ships (I will not name it as I don't want to encourage anyone to use it). You will see those carrier guys just not letting up on some player. As I said, WG should have banned the mod years ago.

Super Tester
802 posts

Wait till that third party product arrives for ships

It won't. Someone already tried and it failed and most of those who are gud@botes have already denounced any XVM-like mod (Because we all know what you're talking about) long ago.

[-SZY-]
211 posts

I target certain player as for they are being annoying

Shoot my cruiser while my teammates are obviously better target? Yep I will make sure I get arsonist from you regardless of victory

Shoot my high speed destroyer despite you cannot hit anything regardless how many salvos? I will make arsonist streak starting with you and end it with witherer

Destroyer shooting my battleship? Cheeky little bote I will chip away at least 2k of your hp per salvo and you aren't safe 12km near me. Yea, I'm a ​armored destroyerbattleship with decent aim

[-SZY-]
211 posts

Shoot my high speed destroyer despite you cannot hit anything regardless how many salvos? I will make arsonist streak starting with you and end it with witherer

For this matter I crippled many destroyer by taking half of their hp because of 130mm arc, I really wish they would let me farm battleships peacefully

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,040 battles

There are quite a few players who do T8-10 most often whose names i know and are just really good players, so I will tell my div mates to target them when i see them. I have also found myself shooting the POI, STEIN & RAPID guys whenever i see them for some reason as well :trollface:

[-SZY-]
211 posts

There are quite a few players who do T8-10 most often whose names i know and are just really good players, so I will tell my div mates to target them when i see them. I have also found myself shooting the POI, STEIN & RAPID guys whenever i see them for some reason as well :trollface:

​Meanie QwQ