BIGCOREMKP0I

Post-consumables and catapult fighter nerf coming [RANT]

131 comments in this topic

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

i found this section on the threads on the RU Forum Thread

thanks humuz (for finding the sauce)

it says:

• To increase the comfort of players and to reduce maintenance costs, changed down the cost of improved equipment. In addition, in order to reduce the difference between the types of equipment, recharge the standard accelerated and improved Now recharged a little longer:
  • catapult fighter Hours for battleships reduced to 60 seconds;
  • Cost of equipment "Emergency Team II" is set at 10 doubloons / 15,000 credits;
  • The cost of all other types of improved equipment installed in 5 doubloons / 7500 loans;
  • equipment cooldown "Emergency command I" for battleships reduced from 120 to 110 seconds, "Emergency Team II" for battleships increased from 80 to 100 seconds;
  • equipment cooldown "Emergency command I" for cruisers and aircraft carriers is reduced from 90 to 80 seconds, "Emergency Team II" for cruisers and aircraft carriers increased from 60 to 70 seconds;
  • equipment cooldown "Emergency command I" for destroyers reduced from 60 to 50 seconds;
  • Recharge time outfit "Barrage I" for the carriers is reduced from 360 to 300 seconds, "Barrage II" for the carriers has increased from 240 to 270 seconds;
  • Recharge time outfit "Barrage I" for cruisers and destroyers reduced to 160 seconds, "Barrage II" for cruisers and destroyers increased to 140 seconds;
  • equipment cooldown "The repair team I" is reduced from 120 to 110 seconds, "Repair Team II" increased from 80 to 100 seconds;
  • Recharge time of equipment "Smoke generator I" is reduced from 240 to 220 seconds, "Smoke generator II" increased from 160 to 200 seconds;
  • Recharge time outfit "catapult fighter I" is reduced from 180 to 160 seconds, "catapult Fighter II" increased from 120 to 140 seconds;
  • Recharge time outfit "spotter fire I" reduced from 360 to 300 seconds, "spotter fire II" increased from 240 to 270 seconds;
  • Recharge time of equipment "Fast and the Furious I" is reduced from 180 to 160 seconds, "Fast and Furious II" increased from 120 to 140 seconds;
  • Recharge time outfit "sonar search I" is reduced from 180 to 160 seconds, "sonar search II" increased from 120 to 140 seconds;
  • Recharge time of equipment "Search radar I" is reduced from 180 to 160 seconds, "Search Radar II" increased from 120 to 140 seconds;
  • Recharge time outfit "recharge Acceleration torpedoes I" is reduced from 360 to 300 seconds, "recharge Acceleration torpedoes II" increased from 240 to 270 seconds;

Alright, some BB players (And me) Aren't gonna happy with the catapult fighter time for BBs, they just nerfed the time (GJ WG, you ruined the hell of the BBs spotting for Torpedoes and ships)

i mean why?, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?, i'm a BB/CL player and what is this, nerf time consumable fighter for BBs?

qBxjI8d.jpg

Just why? i'm unhappy about this :angry:

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

I have seen a few posts from the Devs about wanting reduce the BB population,it seem this and skill tree changes are some the ways they are going to try and do it.

I don't see any of it working though.

And if they do introduce UK BB this year,I fully expect the BB 'problem' to be worse!

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

I have seen a few posts from the Devs about wanting reduce the BB population,it seem this and skill tree changes are some the ways they are going to try and do it.

I don't see any of it working though.

And if they do introduce UK BB this year,I fully expect the BB 'problem' to be worse!

READY THOSE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!

THEY DID RUINED THE BBS (including premium) CATAPULT TIMER AND THE CONSUMABLE SKILLS

WHO'S WITH ME?

DzyxK.jpg

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

If its true

The survivability of all ship in game will mostly reduced with BB taking heavier hit

as damage control and Heal, took longer to CD

the people that use Premium version will be impacted the most (10s advantage diffrence ? for 22k credits - realy :v)

However, since the effect gap betwen using regular and premium one getting closer

you can earn credit faster (not that I have problem with earning credits anyhow)

Edited by humusz

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

I found the BBaby. 

Sorry to go off topic,but you posted this back in 2015:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8795-onboard-reviews-the-crew-skills-repost-from-wotlabs/

Does the poster you linked to there still do them?Be good to have a proper review of the new skills like that when they are released.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

Looks like AA specc'd USN BBs are the ones least affected by this (thanks to 100+ AA ratings). Also, more reasons to use spotter planes instead of fighters (they last 140 100 seconds). I caught a dd hiding behind the other side of the island with his pants down once with a spotter planes. He thought a T6 BB can't launch fighter to spot him. :trollface:

That aside, the 6.0 skill changes pretty much ruined my Colorado build. No more cruiser-like 65 sec DamCon/Heal (JOAT + HiCal flag) cooldowns for me.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Russian source for that 

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?/topic/75869-%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%85%D0%B8-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%81%D1%82-%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82/

According to Babykim

JamesWhite has closed the thread on the Russian forum, and their comments suggest that they are upset about this leak (likely by Russian super testers).

For us this means the leak might be close to truth, or at least is under discussion among the devs and, perhaps, also the testers.

A lot of Sealcluber (and unicum) will be nerfed ( a bit )

and become Regular consumables user, like those seal and potatoes they used to club :hiding:

Edited by humusz

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

Russian source for that 

http://forum.worldofwarships.ru/index.php?/topic/75869-%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%85%D0%B8-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D1%81%D1%82-%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82/

According to Babykim

JamesWhite has closed the thread on the Russian forum, and their comments suggest that they are upset about this leak (likely by Russian super testers).

For us this means the leak might be close to truth, or at least is under discussion among the devs and, perhaps, also the testers.

A lot of Sealcluber (and unicum) will be nerfed ( a bit )

and become Regular consumables user, like those seal and potatoes they used to club :hiding:

I'm still pissed off on the Catapult battleship timer for battleships :angry:

*lightens torches and shines Pitchforks*

250 posts
13,185 battles

Oh boi, I'm sure that many may rant a lot about nerf because why not?

But I'd rather see catapult hang time reduce from 6 to 3 mins. and with double catapult just halve that. reduce cooldown time a bit too.

I hardly ever use all fighter plane consumables  in BB because they hang in air too long (given CV population is fairly low) 

So drop flying time down maybe a good cause. 

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

Oh boi, I'm sure that many may rant a lot about nerf because why not?

But I'd rather see catapult hang time reduce from 6 to 3 mins. and with double catapult just halve that. reduce cooldown time a bit too.

I hardly ever use all fighter plane consumables  in BB because they hang in air too long (given CV population is fairly low) 

So drop flying time down maybe a good cause. 

the RU dev closed the thread section and said it's disappointing and it makes players angery

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

Now it's time to master the art of ShellBeat/TorpedoBeat/PlaneBeat with a Kurfurst without hydro. Show them unicums still have WASD hack untouc-

...please don't nerf the turn radius too after this, it is already bad as it is now.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

Now it's time to master the art of ShellBeat/TorpedoBeat/PlaneBeat with a Kurfurst without hydro. Show them unicums still have WASD hack untouc-

...please don't nerf the turn radius too after this, it is already bad as it is now.

No German BBs nerf hydros on Kurfurst and FDGrosse, only Bismarck is affected 
Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,236 battles

Repair party CD 20s increased for BB - Nerf to BBs(except Warspite)

Heal CD nerf - Nerf to BBs, smaller nerf to CAs

Smoke CD 40s increased = Nerf to DDs

Should have straight up just reduce the CD of standard consumable if the purpose is to decrease the difference between standard and premium consumables. I like this idea of life of quality changes, but nerfing premium consumable CD is a significant change to all classes and not exactly a life of quality changes.

250 posts
13,185 battles

the RU dev closed the thread section and said it's disappointing and it makes players angery

Sure, data leaked made WG dev. angry so much. But deceiving player base with stealth nerf/buff without proper treating made player base disappointed in them as well.  I don't bother that fact because WG seem to do all the time.

Should WG keep continue doing such a things without think thorough about player base reaction?  

WG should rethink about this or the game become dead.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,817 battles

Sorry to go off topic,but you posted this back in 2015:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8795-onboard-reviews-the-crew-skills-repost-from-wotlabs/

Does the poster you linked to there still do them?Be good to have a proper review of the new skills like that when they are released.

Maybe... all the youtubers already made their skill builds.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

WG wanted BB to be more aggressive and forward. now they nerf consumable that gives them little courage boost.

wtf is this? they didn't cut it in half to be at least more reasonable but down 80%.

idk about hydro on bismarck as bit more reasonable. but the nerf on catapult aircraft is too much.

why not just cut the numbers of spotter plane bb can have. 1 for non prem, 2 for prem and 3 with superintended?

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

why not just cut the numbers of spotter plane bb can have. 1 for non prem, 2 for prem and 3 with superintended?

That will be much harsher IMO for those who don't have prem and superintendent. Once your only plane is shot down, it's over.