You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SlamUez

Careful guys, stupid game gives you consumables

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
911 posts

Careful guys, stupid game gives you consumables.

Once it runs out it defaults to using douboons. WTF not credits.

Why even give us consumables if its that sneaky.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

OH FFS THATS WHY MY DUBBS ARE GETING LESS AND LESS

wait...i have no doublebaloons

WG can't cheat me

im such a genius!!!

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

Default resupply by doubloon is clearly state their intention nuff said :D:D:D

WG: "We will let them use credits for consumables,we just won't tell them they can!"

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

WG: "We will let them use credits for consumables,we just won't tell them they can!"

For me is like a way to take some $$ away from peoples mistake, i mean they could have set default to credits or actually ask player before you about to resupply with doubloons for first time but they dont :D:D:D

Anyways i guess this is just a small nitpicking and preference issue (there will be someone who always resupply them with gold/doubloons and complain why default is set to credits) so i guess we should just forget about this and let WG do what they want.

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

For me is like a way to take some $$ away from peoples mistake, i mean they could have set default to credits or actually ask player before you about to resupply with doubloons for first time but they dont :D:D:D

Anyways i guess this is just a small nitpicking and preference issue (there will be someone who always resupply them with gold/doubloons and complain why default is set to credits) so i guess we should just forget about this and let WG do what they want.

LOL!  My brother and I started the game a week into OBT,but I didn't realise that you could actually use credits instead of doubloons till that November.Saved my brother a heap of money as he plays a lot more than I do.

Beta Tester
911 posts

Thats not the point, it was originally set to credits.

WG gives you some consumables, once you finish those, it defaulted back to douboons for some reason.

211 posts
9,931 battles

Y

WG gives you some consumables, once you finish those, it defaulted back to douboons for some reason.

The Default is Doubloons, its happened to me before.

WG cannot be blamed as Auto-resupply was selected.

When you use a "Free" Premium consumable take the extra time to switch the purchase type to credits to avoid it.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You mean you guys aren't loading premium consumables by default?

Tut, tut, tut.

i seen some players with less than 3 million credits.... so they will think 3x before using premium consumabels

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

Ah,didn't realise thats what you meant!Still very sneaky though of WG!

Hadn't seen it myself,but a while ago I seen posts by a few people where after an update the game would reset the all the ships to use doubloons for consumables when people had credits selected beforehand.Looks like something to keep a regular eye on again.

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

They are business not charity :P

Giving you the OPTION to pay money is one thing,tricking you into paying it when you don't realise its happening is another! ;)

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Ah,didn't realise thats what you meant!Still very sneaky though of WG!

Hadn't seen it myself,but a while ago I seen posts by a few people where after an update the game would reset the all the ships to use doubloons for consumables when people had credits selected beforehand.Looks like something to keep a regular eye on again.

Giving you the OPTION to pay money is one thing,tricking you into paying it when you don't realise its happening is another! ;)

Keep in mind they do tell you about the ability to change pay by dubloons or credits on their webpage....

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/guides/crash_course/enhancements/

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

They are business not charity :P

I do agree thats why i pay them Premium time so they can keep developing the game and film ships/tanks document :D:D:D

But making profit of peoples mistake is difference story anyways i already said that what i suggest is just  nitpicking and WG better spent their time balancing the game first :D:D:D  

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,422 battles

In WoT I thought I can only buy premium consumables via golds...