Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

I think I'm at my limit

28 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,882 battles

I've just reach a tier 7 Pensacola. Also, my Colorado finally have all it's modules fully upgraded . The next step, which is a North Carolina, seems like an impossible goal for me. From now maybe I will play just for the fun rather then for the grind. Well, I'm done licking salt guys.

440 posts
3,398 battles

Good for you :)

maybe you should start licking sugar to get diabetes instead of salt and being salty

563 posts
4,686 battles

First time I play this game (9 months ago)  I think my max tier would be around 6, I don't think I'll ever reach high tier. Well few weeks ago I got my first t10.

Just play along, enjoy it. 

Super Tester
730 posts
3,260 battles

Man you are missing out. The No Cal and the No Orange are the most fun I've had in the USN line. Will scare CAs with my 12/11km detection (respectively) again.

yes the pensacola is a horrible grind with 15km detection, but hey, paper thin armor either means insta death or overpen no cit lulz

420 posts
20 battles

Try to grind thru British cruisers or German DDs !

Until you get to certain tier, they're frustrating.

I almost never skip stock grind.

And you don't understand how bad stock Colorado i went thru, back when fail div allowed and she carried lulzy 16 inch.

Maiden voyage, burned by Zao, and sunk by planes. No AA. 40k HP, even nerfed Zao still look stronger to me.

1,004 posts
11,927 battles

the thing is dont force yourself to grind to a ship, just go along play for fun you will reach your target and you dont even realise it

364 posts
3,693 battles

i started this game last year september. My highest tier i have now is tier 7 japs dd, CA and tier 7 US bb, CA not counting premium ships. I bought premium times to hasten the grind. Hopefully i will have my tier 10 in another 3 month time. Eveyday everyone is learning in this game and also hopefully i will be a more skill player in future.

Edited by th3vikings

520 posts
11,135 battles

Hmmm.... for my 1st 1.5k battles... i was grinding to the next ship... i tended to NOT enjoy. But as I learned to love the ships i was grinding....  my stats slowly went up... and next thing you know, i had enough XP for the next ship.

lesson, just enjoy every moment in your current ship.  It will be less salty.  (My recent grind is the British Cruiser line.  loving it from tier 6 - 8...halfway to tier 9)

218 posts
3,882 battles

Try to grind thru British cruisers or German DDs !

Until you get to certain tier, they're frustrating.

I almost never skip stock grind.

And you don't understand how bad stock Colorado i went thru, back when fail div allowed and she carried lulzy 16 inch.

Maiden voyage, burned by Zao, and sunk by planes. No AA. 40k HP, even nerfed Zao still look stronger to me.

Colorado actually feel's like a step down from the New Mexico, even when fully upgraded. Maybe because Colorado has less rifle and higher arc. 

250 posts
13,376 battles

Find you suitable ships and enjoy the fun you deserve. :)

Try other classes if you can. sure you will find some go-to ship soon enough.

For me, Grind is never end :( Grind is never changes :hiding:

Until no ships left to research, I'll still continue to grind.  

Super Tester
7,768 posts
8,043 battles

I've just reach a tier 7 Pensacola. Also, my Colorado finally have all it's modules fully upgraded . The next step, which is a North Carolina, seems like an impossible goal for me. From now maybe I will play just for the fun rather then for the grind. Well, I'm done licking salt guys.

I had that feeling when I got Colorado as well. You are at the two anti-fun ship to play on the line. They are good ships, but playing them felt like torture. NC is a great reward after Colorado gas chamber.

[AE]
202 posts
9,632 battles

A lot of people seem to like the North Carolina. I just hate the fact that its rounds take so long to reach the target, and are so inaccurate, that hitting anything is a fluke. I just don't like the ballistic arcs of US ships. There is no way that I will ever grind through it.

218 posts
3,882 battles

A lot of people seem to like the North Carolina. I just hate the fact that its rounds take so long to reach the target, and are so inaccurate, that hitting anything is a fluke. I just don't like the ballistic arcs of US ships. There is no way that I will ever grind through it.

Maybe becuase they never play any other BB line.

505 posts
4,216 battles

do you want a good advice?

play the ships you enjoy playing.... don't be too fixated to tier 10.... you may not like it at all, even sticking to tier 4-6 and stop grinding up entirely is fine too..

personally i play :

Aoba - tier 6 is fun no pressure

Kamikaze - its fun except i get rekt 24/7

Atago - a versatile ship to relax and have fun

Zao - good to laugh at enemy BB being burn and avoid their shells

oh wait u don't see any BB, well cuz it kinda hurts to play BB...

Edited by ShiraYukira

315 posts
10,124 battles

Actually less than 100 battles can help u getting grinding through T7, the exp gap isn't as big as u imagined 

563 posts
4,686 battles

Actually less than 100 battles can help u getting grinding through T7, the exp gap isn't as big as u imagined 

If he play without prem account/flag/division carry it does feel long, painful, and stressful.

1,110 posts
7,850 battles

Get Closer

it can be outfited to have only 13km detection. 

and you will see why many people like it

231 posts
3,548 battles

First time I play this game (9 months ago)  I think my max tier would be around 6, I don't think I'll ever reach high tier. Well few weeks ago I got my first t10.

Just play along, enjoy it. 

credit card warrior haha

[TOX1C]
[TOX1C]
15 posts
12,650 battles

credit card warrior haha

Insult, Post Modified, Sanction Issued

~ADM_dude_SG

To the OP, just play the boats you enjoy playing mate, thats what gaming is about. :D

Edited by ADM_dude_SG

231 posts
3,548 battles

Quote Updated

~ADM_dude_SG

To the OP, just play the boats you enjoy playing mate, thats what gaming is about. :D

i Div with him , relax , call me poor , or you must think he only DIv with you ..... lmao

Edited by ADM_dude_SG

Super Tester
7,768 posts
8,043 battles

If he play without prem account/flag/division carry it does feel long, painful, and stressful.

Took me about 120 games to pass Colorado from stock grind. But again, I am not good BB player and no premium account. Just a lot of cursing and whining during the games.

Sign in to follow this