Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Battleship catapult fighter nerf?

19 comments in this topic

1,107 posts
7,840 battles

Well, Its to strong for 1 Pointer skill

and seems to be popular pick (not that any great choice at tier 1 skill for battleship, unlike at 3 or 4)

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Well, Its to strong for 1 Pointer skill

and seems to be popular pick (not that any great choice at tier 1 skill for battleship, unlike at 3 or 4)

Nah ah.

The rumor said all battleship catapult fighters will be nerfed to 60s, regardless of the capt skill.

And catapult fighters have a takeoff time, 10s each fighter for USN/IJN and 5s for KM. If this rumored nerf is implemented, the two fighters will only remain active for 50s/40s

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

I believe they will reduce the cooldown as well, probably so you will be able to utilize every catapult fighters you have because currently it is impossible unless you only have 2

207 posts
8,178 battles

any link for that info ?

nerfing catapult fighter in BB its nonsense...
OP ? no its not, the flight pattern its to random... that is the only BB have to detect torpedo and nearby enemy ship...

Edited by Gesterbein

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

any link for that info ?

nerfing catapult fighter in BB its nonsense...

OP ? no its not, the flight pattern its to random... that is the only BB have to detect torpedo and nearby enemy ship...

It's on a Chinese forum.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4925414906?share=9105&fr=share

The poster didn't provide a source.

Edited by _Halcyon

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

I believe they will reduce the cooldown as well, probably so you will be able to utilize every catapult fighters you have because currently it is impossible unless you only have 2

The rumor claimed the CD will not be changed

1,107 posts
7,840 battles

Nah ah.

The rumor said all battleship catapult fighters will be nerfed to 60s, regardless of the capt skill.

And catapult fighters have a takeoff time, 10s each fighter for USN/IJN and 5s for KM. If this rumored nerf is implemented, the two fighters will only remain active for 50s/40s

well, i belive its quite strong in current litteration

its 1 Pointer skill that give almost double utility, the aircraft provide. 

There is no incentive to go other point in 1st tier skill, simply because its a supperior choice almost by default (WG want diversity afterall, and all youtubers advise their viewer to pick it)

so, Reduction in duration is plausible from my view (twice the powa, halved the duration can be decent trade)

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

well, i belive its quite strong in current litteration

its 1 Pointer skill that give almost double utility, the aircraft provide. 

There is no incentive to go other point in 1st tier skill, simply because its a supperior choice almost by default (WG want diversity afterall, and all youtubers advise their viewer to pick it)

so, Reduction in duration is plausible from my view (twice the powa, halved the duration can be decent trade)

The rumor said 60s, too much a nerf…

And it also claimed cruisers' catapult fighter won't be changed.

For T1 skills, I think the module durability skill and the shell type switching skill is very useful as well.

1,107 posts
7,840 battles

The rumor said 60s, too much a nerf…

And it also claimed cruisers' catapult fighter won't be changed.

For T1 skills, I think the module durability skill and the shell type switching skill is very useful as well.

Module, might be usefull for Secondary type BB. but DD is the one that put priority on this (can this skill potentialy replace last stand ? quite interesting indeed)

Shell type........ hmm...... most of the time you shoot AP anyway. and If 1 turret is not finish reloaded, the skill is not apply (its a solid pick for cruiser, that more often switching than BB)

Double Aircraft give, twice scouting information esp usefull for spotting torpdoes, twice protection against CV at the same time - its very powerfull for 1 points.

for me, Ill definitly pick this first, it just that strong IMO

On other hand 60s Active time is much of nerf, from  6 minutes

3 min active and 3 min down time - might quite balanced

Edited by humusz

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

The rumor claimed the CD will not be changed

that's interesting and feels good

Also did I read Bismarck Hydro nerf? :feelsgoodmang:

1,813 posts
8,020 battles

I heard this rumor that battleships' catapult fighter will be nerfed to 60 seconds active time. Can anyone tell me if it's true or not?

It's Fake, not all rumors are true

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

I really dont like WG give 2 catapult fighters because US strike carrier will have no room to play unless they change the loadout. I mean it forced a US carrier to play AS loadout only ( what possible choice do i have ?) and by then why bothering having 3 loadout choice at all. Nerfing their airborne time is the right thing because it will force players to be more responsive to their choices instead of having it hanging around without a care of when to or not to deploy.

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

that's interesting and feels good

Also did I read Bismarck Hydro nerf? :feelsgoodmang:

From what I have seen,its seems the Bismarck Hydro nerf may only be for Ranked battles.

Sign in to follow this